SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Trevally - Harbour Pilot Scripts (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=174525)

Trevally. 01-02-11 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevally. (Post 1565279)
I notice in your SS you also have "real nav auto fix" running.
That script has a wait for time command:hmmm:

I will test that.

No - that work fine.

I cant think of anything that could cause this.
Is it possible your v6.2 download or extraction has caused errors:06:

TheDarkWraith 01-02-11 07:56 PM

I checked the master Automation file and there were some errors in it that could cause a tutorial script to hang if it encountered an error in some of the commands. I've corrected them and will be available in patch 1 for v6.2.0. I don't see this as the cause of why the one person is having problems though. I didn't see anything else wrong in the file :hmmm:

PL_Cmd_Jacek 01-03-11 04:33 AM

:hmmm: I will check that once again today evening. I will download the mod again and re-activate. Will see. Thank you so far

Admiral Von Gerlach 01-03-11 12:16 PM

What is TDW mod? it would help if people could put in full names for those of us who are new to V...thanks.

TheDarkWraith 01-03-11 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach (Post 1565698)
What is TDW mod? it would help if people could put in full names for those of us who are new to V...thanks.

see here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...69&postcount=1

PL_Cmd_Jacek 01-03-11 02:37 PM

:woot: I've got it.

First of all I reinstall my SH5 and ... the same results :down:. So WTF :damn:.

But I noticed one curious thing. I was wondering why nobody is talking about the same error. I realized, that everybody activates mods in ports. Almost the same as me, because I do not have active campaign now, and all the time I start the new one. And here is an issue.

When you start a new campaign (the first one) and you click to skip a tutorial, something is wrong with SH5. You are not able to choose torpedoes or equipment. You can only start a new patrol and scripts will not work. But ... in the same time the game save the current situation. So if you go out to main menu and load again the saved game (in port), you are able to choose torpedoes and eqipment and after starting a patrol all scripts are working properly. :o

It is really strange, because it did not happen with 6.0.0. The good thing is that I can use a scripts finally. Thank for help. :salute:

titidinca 01-04-11 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PL_Cmd_Jacek (Post 1565830)

But I noticed one curious thing. I was wondering why nobody is talking about the same error. I realized, that everybody activates mods in ports. Almost the same as me, because I do not have active campaign now, and all the time I start the new one. And here is an issue.

When you start a new campaign (the first one) and you click to skip a tutorial, something is wrong with SH5. You are not able to choose torpedoes or equipment. You can only start a new patrol and scripts will not work. But ... in the same time the game save the current situation. So if you go out to main menu and load again the saved game (in port), you are able to choose torpedoes and eqipment and after starting a patrol all scripts are working properly. :o

It is really strange, because it did not happen with 6.0.0. The good thing is that I can use a scripts finally. Thank for help. :salute:

same problem........

THE_MASK 01-04-11 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PL_Cmd_Jacek (Post 1565830)

It happens when you use the hack silentotto to start in any campaign . When in the bunker , exit and reload the in port save .

Trevally. 01-04-11 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1566545)
It happens when you use the hack silentotto to start in any campaign . When in the bunker , exit and reload the in port save .

Quote:

Good find guys thanks for posting:up:

col_Kurtz 01-04-11 04:58 PM

The problem with the TC. Still drops to x1.

Dear Trevally...

Problems with Pilot in Kiel Onbound.
TC is dropping(x32, x64, x128) each time when: New course. Doesn`t matter Travel icon active or not. I got this after newest patch. Reactivated and activated again. Still the same. I don`t know why. Untill this was fine. I think the problem is in the newest patch.
NewUI 620+ Newest Patch.

Trevally. 01-04-11 05:09 PM

Could it be your options.py?

Have you set a TC drop for message or contact etc

TheDarkWraith 01-04-11 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevally. (Post 1566658)
Could it be your options.py?

Have you set a TC drop for message or contact etc

Probably this option is biting him:

# do we go to TC1 on any messagebox text?
# change below to either True or False
TC1OnAnyMessageBoxText = False

col_Kurtz 01-04-11 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1566676)
Probably this option is biting him:

Sorry guys.
When TC is dropping: no message and no ship on my way. So that is reason way wrote about it:salute:
When message incoming, icon flashing, but no drop the TC label. I`m doing this x1 to read message:)

Trevally. 01-04-11 06:03 PM

for this messagebox

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2079/pic1lx.png

col_Kurtz 01-05-11 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevally. (Post 1566713)

for this messagebox

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2079/pic1lx.png

Whoops... sorry. I`ll check out this. But in earlier versions was fine, no droping. Ok, thank you:)