SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] OLC Ubermod v2.4.3 for GWX 2.1 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134186)

makman94 01-04-09 12:55 PM

i think jinbuma knows ...the answer :yep:

(+1000 to olc)

Badger Finn 01-04-09 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberTorpedo
I uploaded some of the pdf and videos to FileFront in case anyone wants them
for reference material:yep:. Click the link under my pic below.
cheers

Cheers mate! Need a refresher read up...
Downloading now...

:up:

Cool well if OLC is doing anything, that would be excellent! All the OLC GUI mods have been *outstanding*!

Contact 01-05-09 04:30 PM

Hey OLC you're not going to make something stupid with your mods right ? :lol: I desperatly need your gui special tutorial video again. wanna learn :damn:

Lanzfeld 01-05-09 05:15 PM

Seriously...
where is the first page?

Contact 01-06-09 08:33 AM

I feel my arse something's not good. Can somebody explain whats going on ? :huh:

tomfon 01-06-09 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanzfeld
Seriously...
where is the first page?

Same thing at the "Flat Sun Fix for GWX3" thread. Same date, same time.:roll:

Hmmm...

Badger Finn 01-06-09 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Contact
Hey OLC you're not going to make something stupid with your mods right ? :lol: I desperatly need your gui special tutorial video again. wanna learn :damn:

Look above - uber-torpedo has a link with the video as a download zip...

click on his sig....

:cool:

Pisces 01-06-09 06:58 PM

I don't understand it either. It makes no sense to remove that stuf. I mean, if I had something to add to it I would have prepared it, not remove first and then start to create it.

Or did makman perhaps mean OLC got into some sort of a fight with Jimbuna and left us with the pieces? Something like what happend with SH commander last year. Or am I creating stories now?

UberTorpedo 01-06-09 09:44 PM

The Flat_Sun_Fix for GWX_3 is now also uploaded. Click on Filefront link below. If anyone has issues with Filefront let met know and I'll post whatever you need to another file sharing site. :yep:

cheers

Contact 01-07-09 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger Finn
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contact

Look above - uber-torpedo has a link with the video as a download zip...

click on his sig....

:cool:

Ok thank yousss :)

Anyway if OLC has left us without explaining anything, gathered all his "toys" and slammed the door ? :) It's just childish :x
Like modder he's too good, but like personality he's too touchy I guess, even if there was some sort of conflict. No way he should retreat like that. Shame on him and loss for us then :)

tomfon 01-07-09 05:31 AM

Lets stay calm guys.
I don't think OLC is the bad-tempered type of guy who leaves
without saying "why".
He's around, i believe.
And (who knows?) he might come back with v2.5(?). Personally, this is what i hope.:88)
Lets stop the "negative" speculations.

Contact 01-07-09 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomfon
Lets stay calm guys.
I don't think OLC is the bad-tempered type of guy who leaves
without saying "why".
He's around, i believe.
And (who knows?) he might come back with v2.5(?). Personally, this is what i hope.:88)
Lets stop the "negative" speculations.

I wish you would be right :)
But I think there is/are member(s) who knows the details about this, but keeps their asses wide shut to not let out any tiny fart on what happened here and leaves us guessin.. :shifty: It's just not fair amongst others community members. :roll:

Lanzfeld 01-07-09 09:15 AM

I heard they are making a combined LRT/SRM OLC2 Lifeboat/Rowers mod that works with GWX 3 with E.D.E.

:rock:

jaxa 01-07-09 10:29 AM

It would be good, but OLC should explain what happened. I hope there's no conflict between him and other modders.

onelifecrisis 01-07-09 10:42 AM

For those who don't know, my mods are still available at BTS (where I hope they will stay) so it's not like they're unavailable. If there are any which have not yet been uploaded to BTS then I hope somebody else uploads them to BTS for others to download. I'm not doing it, cos I'm done here. As long as there are downloads posted by me and OPs written by me I will feel obliged to support them, and I don't want to anymore. I took a month off, away from these forums, but it wasn't long enough apparently. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed it here (it's been kinda fun pretending to be a biggish fish in a small pond) but it's time to go.

This is not because of jimbuna as some have speculated, nor is it because any other one person here, so please don't point fingers. Point a finger at me and say "childish" if you like, but there's no need to stir up crap with other members.

Adios, and thanks. :up: