SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Game: Crush Each Other's Dreams (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=123906)

HunterICX 11-05-07 04:53 AM

Granted, but SH4 Cmmdr seems not to be compatible with any of the mods you install, CTD everytime you try to launch and JScones forgot to put a Rollback feature on it, no updates possible as he left the community after it.

I wish I was in a real U-boat

TarJak 11-05-07 06:59 AM

Granted, But as usual it gets DC's during your first mission and plummets to 450m before imploding.

I repeat as I was ignored a few posts back:
I wish IT vendors weren't such oxygen theives.

DeepIron 11-05-07 09:35 AM

Granted! Collectively, the bottom falls out of the entire IT market sector due to "global laws" imposed by the UN to combat the "war of terror". This has the effect of rendering the IT vendor segment completely inert overnight and placing hundred of thousands of "oxygen thieving" IT retailers out of work...

From the IT chaos, a dark, sinister figure from Redmond, Washington rises to ultimate world power...
His response: A One World Government now controls ALL the data sent across every network in the world and also controls every aspect of computing, from personal to business.

I wish I wouldn't have to drive my semi truck on ice this year...

NiclDoe 11-05-07 12:33 PM

Granted but you will crash all the time.
I wish that school was shorter by making it 1 hour.

Kratos 11-05-07 06:36 PM

granted: then you leave school earlier,and you end as thick as pigs s**t :rotfl:

I wish I could have bushmills(Irish whisky) on draught :lol:

TarJak 11-06-07 03:12 AM

Granted, then your long suffering liver finally gives out.

I wish I could write something that makes me rich.

Stealth Hunter 11-06-07 11:29 PM

Granted, but it turns out you forgot to cite the subject nature correctly, and Warner Brothers sue you for taking their stuff.

I wish that I could rule Subsim.

Hakahura 11-07-07 09:03 AM

Granted. You now rule subsim.

However..... You run it your way, because you can, you rule. But it's different, people don't like it. You end up the sole member, your life becomes horribly lonely and you hear about no new mods. GWX 1.04 passes you by while the rest of the world gasps in awe. Your gui remains as dated as the day you bought it and no-one takes any notice of the screenshots you post.

I wish i didn't have to work tonight.

Jimbuna 11-07-07 03:29 PM

Granted, but then your paid a day short next payday and being unable to pay your bills you get evicted from your house.

I wish I could make curry as good as the Indians.

Kipparikalle 11-07-07 03:41 PM

Granted, but you would just end up creating new explosive.

I wish I could rape every person on subsim.com

AVGWarhawk 11-07-07 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kipparikalle
Granted, but you would just end up creating new explosive.

I wish I could rape every person on subsim.com

Granted this should not be granted but if was granted you would come down with the inccurable clap. Your new name would be Mr Leaky.

I wish I had a Lear jet.

mookiemookie 11-07-07 04:52 PM

Granted:
http://images.hobbytron.com/DM-REV04213-lg.jpg

I wish I didn't have to move this weekend.

TteFAboB 11-08-07 12:40 AM

Granted, but since you obviously can't hold your pee for two days and you can't get to the bathroom you have to pee all over yourself, after which you get thrombosis for laying still for so long and in severe pain forget about this stupid wish and move most agitatedly to the nearest hospital, where a sadist nurse stuffs gauze in your mouth and then proceeds to give you an irreparable amateur sex change surgery, without anesthesia. Wait a minute, nevermind the last part, this is supposed to be a crushed dream! Alright then, the sex change surgery fails and you're still the same sex.

I wish I were Chuck Norris.

jumpy 11-08-07 01:03 AM

Granted, but you also have to wear chuck's beard and his mullet. In public. Holding a sign saying 'I like the '80s'.

I wish I had a job.:hmm:

TarJak 11-08-07 01:44 AM

Granted, but it will be shift work in a factory for minimum wage in China painting small dangerously sharp metal pieces of childrens toys with lead paint.

I wish I could play SH3 and SH4 at the same time.