SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] OLC Ubermod v2.4.3 for GWX 2.1 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134186)

Pisces 05-27-08 06:08 AM

OLC:

Any chance you can add that link to the BTS Forum on the first page or something? Allways good to have a mirror at arms length.

onelifecrisis 05-27-08 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomfon
Ehh???

Sorry to report this OLC but the Uboat file is missing from the zip file i downloaded from your FF page! :o

I counted 9 files (readme files not included).

Bugger!
I'll fix it.
Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleun Cook
One minor thing: I can't get the lowered df antennas to work with OLCE. Neither installing the antennas before nor after worked out. Maybe someone managed to get them lowered?

Lowered DF Antennas should not be used with GWX 2.1 anyway! It's only compatible with GWX 1.03.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces
OLC:

Any chance you can add that link to the BTS Forum on the first page or something? Allways good to have a mirror at arms length.

Will do.

Kaleun Cook 05-27-08 07:03 AM

Quote:

Lowered DF Antennas should not be used with GWX 2.1 anyway! It's only compatible with GWX 1.03.
Oh, but I was sure it came in the 2.1-pack. Thx for the advice. :up:

onelifecrisis 05-27-08 07:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, but I was sure it came in the 2.1-pack. Thx for the advice. :up:

What 2.1 pack?
If there is a 2.1-compatible version, it's news to me. :huh:

Kaleun Cook 05-27-08 07:43 AM

Quote:

What 2.1 pack?
Just the normal GWX 2.1 Version. What I meant was that one of the several mods that come with it seems to be lowered df antennas.

onelifecrisis 05-27-08 07:53 AM

Quote:

Quote:

What 2.1 pack?
Just the normal GWX 2.1 Version. What I meant was that one of the several mods that come with it seems to be lowered df antennas.

I did a clean install of 2.1 yesterday and I've not got a Lowered DF Antennas mod. :hmm:

A6Intruder 05-27-08 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
It's uploading to BTS now :up:

privateer no of course I don't mind if you mail a CD :up:

Yes I should probably beak up the download into chunks... sometime...

Quote:

Originally Posted by A6Intruder
..or maybe pack it with 7z. Your uebermod 2.4 with 7z is "only" 179mb heavy.:up:

Really? :hmm:
When I tested 7zip a few months ago it wasn't as good as WinRAR.
I'll give it another try...

Try it with this settings:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/792/7zyz5.jpg

Thanks goes to Anvart who showed it to me several month ago.
Kind regards:up:

Kaleun Cook 05-27-08 10:19 AM

Quote:

I did a clean install of 2.1 yesterday and I've not got a Lowered DF Antennas mod. :hmm:
My bad. However, the old lowered-antennas-mod still worked for GWX 2.1 without OLCE2. So there's no chance of getting rid of the antenna while using OLCE?

onelifecrisis 05-27-08 11:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

My bad. However, the old lowered-antennas-mod still worked for GWX 2.1 without OLCE2. So there's no chance of getting rid of the antenna while using OLCE?

That depends how you define "working" :hmm:
If you're asking me to make a compatible version then sorry, but no.

onelifecrisis 05-27-08 11:59 AM

v2.4.1 released

Basically the same as v2.4 except I included the U-boat files this time.
Also this one is 7zipped.
Cheers
OLC

Kaleun Cook 05-27-08 12:23 PM

Quote:

That depends how you define "working" :hmm:
Well, the antenna was down. ;]

Quote:

If you're asking me to make a compatible version then sorry, but no.
I'm not. It seems as if it has something to do with the removal of reflections. As if the OLCE-reflections re-add the antenna that had been lowered before. How hard would it be to change that on one's own?

Wolfehunter 05-27-08 02:31 PM

OLC is it possible for a short time to add the missing files from 2.4 as a small patch instead of having to download the whole thing again? :hmm:

EZeemering 05-28-08 11:08 AM

I just installed SH3 again after a half year or so :D Got GWX and OLC uberthinghy now. Must say it looks great!

I wonder tho, GWX always had those sliding pages in the Periscope view. Pages with port maps and flags and stuff.

Are they still in the OLC ubermod? Couldnt find them?

onelifecrisis 05-28-08 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZeemering
I just installed SH3 again after a half year or so :D Got GWX and OLC uberthinghy now. Must say it looks great!

I wonder tho, GWX always had those sliding pages in the Periscope view. Pages with port maps and flags and stuff.

Are they still in the OLC ubermod? Couldnt find them?

RTFM! :lol: ;) :up:

EZeemering 05-28-08 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
RTFM! :lol: ;) :up:

uhhhh cant find anything about that in the manual(s) :hmm:
I saw the button for the flags in the GUI. Its not that im looking for that info, but i want those sliding pages lol. (remember while back a pm about a help file for u-jagd?)