SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Game: Crush Each Other's Dreams (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=123906)

Raptor1 05-17-08 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikimcbee
I wish.... I wish... I wish I had a teleporting machine.:hmm:

Granted, But its experimental and fails to reconstituate your atoms after your second trip

I wish all your base would belong to us

Jimbuna 05-17-08 02:42 PM

Granted, they already do because we only rent them from you.

I wish we could reinvigorate the sick jokes thread.

Stealth Hunter 05-17-08 05:45 PM

Granted, but The Management gets ticked off at the users for titling it "Sick Jokes", and they close it down without even viewing the posts within.

I wish that blue was no longer a color and Russia was the capitol of the world.

Biggles 05-17-08 05:51 PM

Granted, blue is now your boss, and since he lost his color, he ain't in a good mood. Plus, now that Russia is the capitol of the world, it becomes extremely hard to find in the city, since they have to use the street names a zillion times because, frankly, there isn't enough words to find unique names for the streets of a capital that big.

I really, really, really, really, really wish I knew the name of the übercute girl I saw in the subway this evening. Really lads, it was as close as love on first sight I'll ever be!:cry:

Stealth Hunter 05-17-08 06:44 PM

No. You should have said, "Miss, have I seen you before? You look familiar." BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD DOG! No Kibbles 'n Bits for you! BAD, STUPID DOG! SHAME FOR NOT USING YOUR BRAIN! SHAME!

I wish for my very own authentic World War I aircraft... and, in a rhetorical way, a license to fly it... and, in another rhetorical way, the skill to actually fly it.

Raptor1 05-17-08 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
I wish for my very own authentic World War I aircraft... and, in a rhetorical way, a license to fly it... and, in another rhetorical way, the skill to actually fly it.

Granted, But the Manfred von Richthofen comes back from the grave and shoots you down

I wish French Fries would rain from the skies

Stealth Hunter 05-18-08 12:06 AM

Granted, but with they are merely a form of "hail". The actual rain is boiling-hot grease.

I wish for romance.

nikimcbee 05-18-08 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
Granted, but with they are merely a form of "hail". The actual rain is boiling-hot grease.

I wish for romance.

Granted. but the romance you find is from umpa lumpas.
http://www.prestigioushomesflatfeese...a%20menbbb.jpg

I wish I had a bowl of chocolate icecream.

TarJak 05-18-08 06:41 AM

Granted, and just to break from tradition I won't crush your dream other than to sprinkle hundreds and thousands on it.:D

I wish I could have though of a better way to crush nikimcbee's dream.

Raptor1 05-18-08 08:06 AM

Granted, But there's a new anti-high-powered chainsaw law and you are arrested and sentenced to life

I wish I knew where west ends and east starts

Jimbuna 05-18-08 08:49 AM

Granted, it intersects exactly where north starts and south ends which totally confuses you.

I wish sumwon wuld teech mee haw two speeeeeell.

nikimcbee 05-18-08 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
Granted, it intersects exactly where north starts and south ends which totally confuses you.

I wish sumwon wuld teech mee haw two speeeeeell.

Granted, but typing in ebonics gets you fired.

I wish I had an army of evil umpa lumpas to conquer the world with.
http://www.prestigioushomesflatfeese...a%20menbbb.jpg

Raptor1 05-18-08 09:31 AM

Granted, But with the goal of global conquest almost in your grasp, the umpa lumpas make a coup and seize power (Your end is quite miserable, forcing you to hear their songs before killing you)

I wish I had something to wish for...

nikimcbee 05-18-08 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1
Granted, But with the goal of global conquest almost in your grasp, the umpa lumpas make a coup and seize power

I wish I had something to wish for...

Granted, but when that moment to make the wish arrived, you wished for "Whirrled peas." (crushers note: "World peace" for the slow and humo(u)rless)

I wish my umpa lumpa army would eat whirrled peas, it would save a lot of money in operation costs.

Raptor1 05-18-08 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikimcbee
I wish my umpa lumpa army would eat whirrled peas, it would save a lot of money in operation costs.

Granted, But they like it so much, one of them accidentally wishes for "world peace", thus ruining your chances of global domination

I wish I knew what whirrled peas were