SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   U-BOOT_HAHD Official Thread (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=179694)

Gunter Prien 05-19-11 12:29 PM

Where the missing Hans?:hmmm:

Fubar2Niner 05-19-11 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunter Prien (Post 1666836)
Where the missing Hans?:hmmm:

@Gunter Prien

Hans has been hard at it since I can't remember when, we all need a break sometimes shipmate. :yep: If I know Hans he'll be back and ready to offer us all more tasters.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

foz 05-19-11 04:43 PM

OMG the internet not safe

makman94 & reaper7 , thanks , late night knee jerk reaction !!!. so no one uses dropbox anymore ?, its still mentioned on the bottom of some post`s !?. does every thing go through the HAHD web site now ? . :salute:

Schwieger 05-19-11 05:21 PM

There are some quality desktop backgrounds in the dropfolders :salute:

reaper7 05-19-11 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foz (Post 1666937)
makman94 & reaper7 , thanks , late night knee jerk reaction !!!. so no one uses dropbox anymore ?, its still mentioned on the bottom of some post`s !?. does every thing go through the HAHD web site now ? . :salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schwieger (Post 1666948)
There are some quality desktop backgrounds in the dropfolders :salute:

As Schwieger stated its used to share extras with our supporters like Desktops. :up:

Schwieger 05-21-11 12:10 AM

Whenever Hans is gone this long it usually means something big is coming.... I hope we're all ready; I can sense this in the air :sunny:

makman94 05-21-11 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schwieger (Post 1667658)
Whenever Hans is gone this long it usually means something big is coming.... I hope we're all ready; I can sense this in the air :sunny:

....:yep:....Schwieger you 'smelled' anything ?
....get ready....water has start ....'shaking' !

Myxale 05-21-11 05:35 AM

Would you guys mind terribly, sharing Wallpapers if you made some? :88)

reaper7 05-21-11 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 1667718)
....:yep:....Schwieger you 'smelled' anything ?
....get ready....water has start ....'shaking' !

Something Big is Rising out of the Deep :har: :arrgh!:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myxale (Post 1667738)
Would you guys mind terribly, sharing Wallpapers if you made some? :88)

Hi Mate we have Desktop's available in the Supporters Dropbox.
You can sign up to Dropbox via the referral link in my signature. Then drop me a PM and I'll add your account to the shared list :up:.
These will be available to everyone once the Mod is released.

TheBeast 05-23-11 12:20 PM

@reaper7
Did you get a chance to look at what I sent you?:06:

reaper7 05-24-11 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBeast (Post 1669048)
@reaper7
Did you get a chance to look at what I sent you?:06:

Yes Mate email sent :up:

Gunter Prien 05-24-11 02:03 PM

Hans VIIB will not remake?:06:

Bakkels 05-26-11 09:13 AM

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi since this thread has been somewhat quiet for a couple of days. I've been through all the tutorials multiple times and now am trying to apply what I have learned to the fishing boat NF_Boat_4. Progress is a little slow, but heck, it's my first boat. Once I get the UV Unwrapping down it'll get a lot quicker.
I haven't even opened Photoshop yet, but that's something I already know how to work with very well, so once the unwrapping is finally done to my liking, it'll go pretty fast after that (I hope :D)

btw, am I the only one who actually enjoys the optimization process? Hans made it sound like it's the most tedious part of making a ship the HAHD-way, but I actually like doing it :DL
Speaking of the big boss, anybody knows what he's up to?

Wolfstriked 05-26-11 11:08 AM

I hope all is well with Hans.:cry:

reaper7 05-26-11 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakkels (Post 1671130)
Just thought I'd drop in to say hi since this thread has been somewhat quiet for a couple of days. I've been through all the tutorials multiple times and now am trying to apply what I have learned to the fishing boat NF_Boat_4. Progress is a little slow, but heck, it's my first boat. Once I get the UV Unwrapping down it'll get a lot quicker.
I haven't even opened Photoshop yet, but that's something I already know how to work with very well, so once the unwrapping is finally done to my liking, it'll go pretty fast after that (I hope :D)

btw, am I the only one who actually enjoys the optimization process? Hans made it sound like it's the most tedious part of making a ship the HAHD-way, but I actually like doing it :DL
Speaking of the big boss, anybody knows what he's up to?

Thats great mate, can't wait to see your fist creation. Likewise I don't find the UV Unwrap too bad either - once you get into it its quite fast to get results.

Although the model I'm working on now is a different beast to my first fishing boat (Much much bigger - possibly the biggest in SH3 ;))
And the UV unwrap is a whole lot more complicated this time around.
I've also totally rebuilt the stock 3D Model to match the real deal as close as possible - even rebuilt the rear end of the Hull and prop sections :).
Much better looking :yep:

As for Hans, Hes working on something big and so hes keeping low till that's complete (soon now:03:) oh and hes got some new tutorials almost complete too :D.
So keep checking in, not long to go to 'Jaw hitting the Floor' time :arrgh!:.