PDA

View Full Version : @ xabbarus

Kapitan
01-09-06, 01:02 PM
xabbarus can i ask a big favour could you make a 3d model of the HMS K13, my great great uncle served and died on this submarine during WW1 and would like to show some people the sub if you could make it DW compatible id be greatful.

if you need pictures or what not just let me know.

if you can do that for me id be greatful thanks.

Deathblow
01-09-06, 06:14 PM
And why couldn't this be a private message?

Kapitan
01-10-06, 02:58 PM
because i felt like putting it on the mod section incase some one else is intrested why keep something good locked up?

01-13-06, 06:13 PM
HMS K13, my great great uncle served and died on this submarine during WW1
I'm reading a detailed book about the K-boats and some names of their officers are stated there, what was your uncle's rank on the boat?

It might happen some day that i will have to develop a 3d model of the K-boat for the Imperial Flotilla game.

Kapitan
01-14-06, 03:47 AM
he was a stoker for the boilers as the sub was steam powerd

frederick james howard was his name

Linton
01-19-06, 04:13 PM
Kapitain,I met an Rn captain at the trafalgar night dinner in the painted hall in Greenwich who was very reticent about giving his full name and title.He mentioned that his grandfather was a stoker on K boats.I thought he was odd as he was wearing a sheet.Are you related?

LuftWolf
01-19-06, 08:21 PM
he was wearing a sheet

Does that mean something in English that doesn't translate into (A)'merican? :hmm: :88)

Linton
01-20-06, 09:41 AM
It refers to people that work for organisations that dont like publicity!

LuftWolf
01-20-06, 06:42 PM
Interesting, nothing even close to that expression over here... :)

Perhaps "undercover"... :hmm:

Kapitan
01-20-06, 07:15 PM
dont know my family is way to big to keep track i dont even know how many nieces or newphes i have in some cases how many great nieces and nephews i have,

could be the same our family extends the country and also new zealand australia canada and other places as well.

Bellman
01-21-06, 06:05 AM
:D Kap - with that family, maybe you are connected to Genghis Khan or High King Niall *of Ireland ? ;)

* See research at ' Bilge' :yep: :-j