PDA

View Full Version : seal team in mission editor

ober lt lare
10-31-05, 09:15 PM
hello i need some help in mission editor with picking up a seal team and i know how to set the max and min depth but i need to know what to put in the radius section becuase i have set the max depth at 60 feet and min depth 50 feet and i have set trigger to remove object please help me with this issue

Ryan

FERdeBOER
11-01-05, 04:32 AM
I'm not very sure about this, but, maybe 60 feet for max depth is no enought deep. Specially if you set 50 for minimum depth.
If you don't want the sub to surface, let 50 ft (I'm not sure but I think at 50 the sub surface, a bug? :shifty: and is better 53) for minimum depth, and increase a bit the maximum.
If you want or doesn't mind for the mission that the sub surface, then don't set the minimum depth (-1) and maybe the maximum will work at 60.

About the radius, for a pick up is better to be small (more realistic) 200-300 yards... but of course it depends of you. I believe that your problems are with the depth.

You can try making first big amplitudes for depth so you can see if it works, and then reduce the depth till you get the depth desired.

:hmm:

FERdeBOER
11-01-05, 04:55 AM
You can take a look from the second mission of a campaign I made. "building a war" o "fabricando una guerra" in Spanish.

There's a pick up goal surfacing to rescue a pilot.

I set min depth 2.00
mx depth 48.00
max speed 3
duration 2 minutes (00:02:00)
radius 0.30

I supose you have done it yet, but make sure in the 2nd page to set the ship that have to aproach the seals.

You can dowload the campaign on www.subguru.com