PDA

View Full Version : Okay you talked me into it !

SteamWake
08-10-05, 01:46 PM
Just ordered my copy (Delux) of Dangerous Waters.

Im sure you'll see a flood of posts with stoopid questions and comments from me in the near future.

First question is : Approximatly how long did it take for you to recieve your copy ?

(Florida US)

Hope I get it before my road trip in a week. :rock:

Zerogreat
08-10-05, 01:52 PM
It took long for me, but i payed by cheque...well it was something like 3 weeks :)

Rip
08-10-05, 04:56 PM
Just ordered my copy (Delux) of Dangerous Waters.

Im sure you'll see a flood of posts with stoopid questions and comments from me in the near future.

First question is : Approximatly how long did it take for you to recieve your copy ?

(Florida US)

Hope I get it before my road trip in a week. :rock:

I would think it will make it. the long wait was for those of us that preordered. I'm happy enough to be prepared to pre-order the next one right now. Just point me to the page :rock:

I'd be happy to let you learn the station while playing multi-station with me anytime. I find playing multi-station single player games with friends is a great way for a noob to learn :know:

Bellman
08-11-05, 12:43 AM
:D 2 weeks to UK.

:lol: They still use the express mule trains in USA.

Dives away quickly. ;)

Kapitan
08-11-05, 01:18 AM
mine too just over a week here in UK

Caseck
08-11-05, 06:54 PM
Gratz!

Your world is probably going to be very small for several days after you get it.

The manual is a great $15 buck investment too!

SteamWake
08-12-05, 09:58 AM
Yes I wish more games would offer a printed manual.

Even if it is at addittional costs I think the producers would be supprised at how many would opt for that option.

I couldent even take it down to Kinko's get it printed and bound for 15 bucks.

Ula Jolly
08-12-05, 03:21 PM
Congrats! It's a superb sim to say the least, and my only reason for converting to SHIII is due to school, new flat, etc etc. You'll find the mission editor is a nice toy, contrasting that of SH, and probably a lot more of a challenge seeing as the threat is mostly from what can't be seen. :arrgh!:

(Norway: 7 days)

waste gate
08-13-05, 09:07 AM
Ordererd the delux version on a Sunday and received the game in the mail on Thursday of the same week.

Colorado, US

SteamWake
08-15-05, 09:54 AM
Well I recieved my copy on Saturday 08/13.

Priority main no less... thanks !

The package was so heavy and bulky I was almost afraid to open it :yep: I cast my fears aside and opened the package to reveal a shrink wrapped manual the size of a phone book... Nice :up:

I havent even had a chance to install it yet Im hoping to put it on a laptop and take it on the road with me.

Thanks for your posts everyone.

Bellman
08-15-05, 10:27 AM
:) Have fun - the manual makes a good pillow.

I sleep on it regularly - sure am getting better. ;)

Enjoy. :rock: :rock:

SteamWake
09-12-05, 10:54 AM
Well I finally got to try it out. Seems like a lot of (complicated) fun.

Appreciate everyones input. Already have a few questions floating out there.

First of which was "seeing double" http://www.subsim.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42924

I need to get that cleared up in my mind at least it is frustrating targeting ghosts :P