PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue mod and FlAK gunners ?

Catfish
07-19-05, 07:53 AM
Hello,
after getting a type IX boat with a double FlAK conning tower my two high ranking officers are not able to man the FlAK - they both had FlAK training, and wear the black beam over their heads - but i'm not able to move the FlAK - anyone ?
(Both are manning the FlAK stations, and there is trained high officer supervising).
I mean it is ok to make things as difficult as it was, but sometimes some of the mods are getting a bit too far.
Greetings,
Catfish

Beery
07-19-05, 09:35 AM
I think flak gun compartments have to be at least at half-full efficiency in order to work. For the boats with 4 flak guns it's harder to get the efficiency high enough when you have a fully fatigued crew. You may need to get at least a couple of NCOs trained up on the flak guns in order to get them to work while the crews are fully fatigued (an officer may not be enough). Alternatively, keep your flak gunners fully rested until you need them. There's no point in manning every compartment all the time, so it should be possible to keep some essential personnel rested for months.