PDA

View Full Version : V 1.02 beta improves target ID

Onkel Neal
06-15-17, 09:28 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/picture.php?albumid=1102&pictureid=9459

Got to say, I like this a lot.

oscar19681
06-16-17, 03:58 AM
Where can we get the beta?? Or is it still exclusivly only for unkle Neal?

Killerfish Games
06-16-17, 04:03 AM
Right click the Cold Waters in Steam library, go to properties and you should have new "BETAS" tab added, then use the pulldown to select the beta you would like to opt into -leave the early access code empty- and the new update should download. When you run the game the version number should read version 1.02b.

YoYo
06-16-17, 04:06 AM
Right click the Cold Waters in Steam library, go to properties and you should have new "BETAS" tab added, then use the pulldown to select the beta you would like to opt into -leave the early access code empty- and the new update should download. When you run the game the version number should read version 1.02b.

Please release it soon as stable version! :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

oscar19681
06-16-17, 06:36 AM

Yes i was aware of this, but i just wasent aware they 1.02b beta was out allready