PDA

View Full Version : Help people please!

zameran
05-20-11, 02:58 AM
Hi! I'm from Ukraine and I need help.
Silent Hunter 4 run run screen savers, and after loading the calf!
Wrote that the error in the file Utils.dal
Find any where he can not
please help
P.S I write with the aid of Google translator
:salute::salute::salute:

Mush Martin
05-20-11, 06:12 AM
Welcome Aboard !

Sorry Google translate is not transcribing into subsim thread at the moment.
when I copy and paste.

irish1958
05-20-11, 07:22 AM
Welcome Aboard.
I am sorry about your note, but google translator did not translate into English your question.
There are many members who frequent Subsim that speak Russian. There is also an active Russian web site for Silent Hunter fans.
As a last resort you could ask a friend who speaks English to help you praise your question.

Daniel Prates
05-23-11, 09:13 AM
He seems to be saying that the screensaver pops up and minimizes his game.

Try turning off the screensaver, then!

Stealhead
05-23-11, 01:44 PM
I tried to google translate that to him in Ukrainian Cyrillic but then I realized that if you paste Cyrillic type it comes out all numbers on the other end so I told him to try some of the guys that I know are Russian or Ukrainian on here maybe he got to them though they would have to use some other way than PMs.The trick with google is to first translate into the unknown language then copy what it gives you then paste that in again and flip the language translation so that you can see if it got your message across if it did your good to go enough to be understood anyway.

He has posted twice in another thread I think he is a young kid or old man because he does not seem very computer literate if you read his other posts.Well he will figure it out sooner or later.

Daniel Prates
05-23-11, 04:39 PM
The google translator allows a good sport: to translate things into a language, and then back to the original language, for compairson. The go-and-back procedure always leaves you with something different you had from begin with.

CCIP
05-23-11, 06:46 PM
I think you have a bad install if it gives you a dll error. Try to reinstall?