PDA

View Full Version : Am I being a mong?

TorpexXIII
09-25-10, 07:18 AM
Hi all,

Ive just started using Trigger Maru Overhaul. I love this mod and hats off to all involved in its production. I highly recommend it.

Just one Q. I try to use the < > buttons to get a fixed cam view of my sub (love tinkering with this view esp when diving!) and it doesnt seem to work?

In fact I dont seem to be able to get any external fixed cam places? Im sure Im missing something or dont know about a new key or something.

Any TMO fans out there? HELP!

PS Why do my crew stay on deck when Ive dived ??? LOL
:DL

SteamWake
09-25-10, 09:07 AM
Crew on deck is an age old bug. Still not squashed I see.

JoeCorrado
09-25-10, 09:15 AM
Hi all,

Just one Q. I try to use the < > buttons to get a fixed cam view of my sub (love tinkering with this view esp when diving!) and it doesnt seem to work?

:DL

Read the FAQ, it is just full of useful information... like this.

2.) How do i get the next / previous camera back?

The easiest way is to be a big cheater, is open the /data/cfg/commands.cfg in TMO.

Your looking for these two blocks:

[Cmd50]
Name=Camera_on_next_unit
Ctxt=1
;Key0=0xBE,,">"
Page=0x34000000,3714

[Cmd51]
Name=Camera_on_prev_unit
Ctxt=1
;Key0=0xBC,,"<"
Page=0x34000000,3714

Simply remove the semicolon placed in front of the key assignment, and you have the next/previous

TorpexXIII
09-25-10, 11:01 AM
God bless this site and all who sail in her....

All I need to do now is dive without my pesky crew lounging around on the decks.

Thanks.

*** PS ***

I know this is pobably the completely the wrong place to put this and any moderator reading please feel free to pass this on or move it.

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all involved in TMO19. Im using that MOD and Websters Better Air Patrols, EAX Soundsim-with-manouveres. Its just amazing. Im in an S boat that looks like a rusting hulk of junk. Its just how I imagine that they would look. Worn and weary! Big shout to all those involved in modding that have the know how to make the rest of us have a immersive, mind blowing sim. PS Love the gramaphone tracks....sweeeeeet.

gutted
09-25-10, 12:02 PM
Its just amazing. Im in an S boat that looks like a rusting hulk of junk. Its just how I imagine that they would look.

:rotfl2:

Just be sure to get tetanus shot before heading out to sea. :D

Armistead
09-25-10, 02:01 PM
and don't forget to cut the cam on using the radio in the office before you start patrol.

TorpexXIII
09-29-10, 06:53 AM
Hi Guys,

Ive just downloaded TMO20 and gone through the same thing. Didnt have the < > cam keys. Carried out the below instructions (this worked like a dream for TMO20) but it doesnt seemed to have worked? Is it different on TMO20?

:hmmm: