PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable VIIB U-boote Skin

FloydRoses
10-30-08, 02:59 AM
Where I can download skin for VIIB,for Operation M.
Stok skin for this mod are so ugly,my boat is colored like a milk.:huh:

Sledgehammer427
10-30-08, 06:24 AM
if you are using operation monsun you can download any sh3 skin you want. they use the same files

-SWCowboy.
10-30-08, 01:05 PM
There's a whole bunch of VIIC skins right here that'll fit the VIIB as well:

http://www.bts-mods.com/?page=sh3-skins-page1

:cool::up:

FloydRoses
10-30-08, 02:34 PM
TANKS!:p

kiwi_2005
10-30-08, 09:10 PM
There's a whole bunch of VIIC skins right here that'll fit the VIIB as well:

http://www.bts-mods.com/?page=sh3-skins-page1

:cool::up:

Those are some damn fine skins, the playboy one is different :D

-SWCowboy.
11-08-08, 07:02 PM
The Playboy Bunny skin was a suggestion someone dropped me a long long time ago, it's a shame the game doesn't recognize the colors in a skin otherwise it would be a great advantage for the camo skins that are out there :cool:

abclkhan
11-11-08, 03:51 PM
Hey guys
Im trying to install these SH3 skins with JSGME but theres no change at all. Does it really work?
Thanks

prowler3
11-28-08, 03:20 PM
I can't even get the skin RAR's to download from that site. Get a "restricted content" banner in IE, click "show restricted content"...and get something called "forums.htm" saved...instead of a skin RAR. S-I-G-H!

While waiting for a reply at the BTS forums...will any of these skins work with GWX 2.1...or does a skin have to be made especially for this supermod?

Thanks!

quad5
12-01-08, 03:11 AM
Genossen! Where the boat skin 7б and 7c lies in a textures? Thanks.

quad5
12-01-08, 03:14 AM
I can't even get the skin RAR's to download from that site. Get a "restricted content" banner in IE, click "show restricted content"...and get something called "forums.htm" saved...instead of a skin RAR. S-I-G-H!

While waiting for a reply at the BTS forums...will any of these skins work with GWX 2.1...or does a skin have to be made especially for this supermod?

Thanks!

Need dds format!:yep: