PDA

View Full Version : "Bigazz" Stop Watch

JSF
03-25-07, 08:42 AM
OK...I know I read this somewhere in the many gazillion threads so far....buuuut.....Can someone post how to get rid of the clock in the middle of the screen?

Neal no offence my friend and I might add the clock is a great pieace of work and a credit to your skillz......But shouldn't it disappear (auto like) when we return to normal time/screens?....

Thanks in advance for your assistance. JSF

MaxT.dk
03-25-07, 08:44 AM
There should be an option to disable it completely... It's sort of irritating, that's for sure :dead:

Linavitch
03-25-07, 08:45 AM
Click on the 'X' in the top middle and she'll disapear. You can also use the bottom icon menu but not sure which one.

You can also move the watch about and it remembers the position for when it next comes up.

Gizzmoe
03-25-07, 08:45 AM
Also check out the Mini Chronometer mod:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108917

Morts
03-25-07, 08:46 AM
just press "X":up:

DaMaGe007
03-25-07, 08:48 AM
I find it annoying too and would like a resize option in the game at least.
You can press X to get rid of it, and there is a text file you can change to adjust the size (details in the mod forum, I havent tried it yet)

I think an option to adjust if it comes up during TC or torpedos, and a resize option withing the game would be preferable to modding it. Customisation is nice.

EDIT: wow talking about getting all the answers at once ! :)

JSF
03-25-07, 08:54 AM
just press "X":up:

You're right!....I jumped the gun (so to speak) when I tried to press the X in every other screen except the NAV screen....didn't work......I feel like a dolt

Thanks gang......

stabiz
03-25-07, 08:55 AM
Yeah, but it still comes back when you bump up the tc.

OneTinSoldier
03-25-07, 09:21 AM
I always knew Neal 'Stevens' was a STALKER. :lol:

Seminole
03-25-07, 04:25 PM
Yeah, but it still comes back when you bump up the tc.

Does anyone know why it appears when you go to 526 TC?:hmm: There must be a reason...but I can't figure out what it might be.

JSF
03-25-07, 11:58 PM
I would like to turn it off all together.