PDA

View Full Version : DWedit

Pirate
01-25-07, 07:00 PM
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can find an updated version of DWedit?
The version 1.1.22.1 is not compatible with the patch 104 and keeps showing broken links on the identities.

Thanks in advance,

LuftWolf
01-25-07, 07:21 PM
Honestly, I have such a tool, but it is not available for public release yet.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until Ludger gives us the go ahead (there is no reason other than to prevent the proliferation of a tool that may yet still have errors).

Cheers,
David

Pirate
01-26-07, 09:55 AM
Ok, no problem.
I guess I'll have to wait!:hmm:

Please Ludger... Hurry.... :o

Bill Nichols
01-26-07, 06:29 PM
:D Jamie is sending me a copy of the new DWEdit. As soon as I have it I'll post it at my site.

Bill Nichols
01-26-07, 07:03 PM
Okay, it's ready for download!
:|\\

LoBlo
01-26-07, 07:15 PM
Yey!:) Thanks Jamie and SubGuru!

Pirate
01-26-07, 07:29 PM
Wow.. That was fast :D

Downloaded it already. You may want to check the zip file as the exe file is misspelled. It's dwedit.xex :-?

Cheers

Bill Nichols
01-26-07, 09:38 PM

Downloaded it already. You may want to check the zip file as the exe file is misspelled. It's dwedit.xex :-?

Cheers

Fixed.

LuftWolf
01-27-07, 02:19 AM

Cheers

That was done intentionally to spoof SCS network security.

Cheers,
David

SmugFish
01-27-07, 04:15 PM
The "dw_dbstructs.h" file is not included in this version and I would love to have an updated copy of it. It makes understanding the database layout easier for those of us who know C. I can't find an email address for Ludger, so I'd like to ask any of you who know how to communicate with him to ask him if he would make it available and include it again with DWEdit. It isn't that I can't reconstruct it from the published information, it's just that I'm lazy. Not like you guys... :-)

-Steve

:D Jamie is sending me a copy of the new DWEdit. As soon as I have it I'll post it at my site.

Bill Nichols
01-27-07, 05:29 PM
The "dw_dbstructs.h" file is not included in this version and I would love to have an updated copy of it. It makes understanding the database layout easier for those of us who know C. I can't find an email address for Ludger, so I'd like to ask any of you who know how to communicate with him to ask him if he would make it available and include it again with DWEdit. It isn't that I can't reconstruct it from the published information, it's just that I'm lazy. Not like you guys... :-)

-Steve

Good comment. I've added the dw_dbstructs.h file to the latest version's zip and uploaded same to my site. If you now re-download DWEdit you'll get the .h file you're looking for.

SmugFish
01-27-07, 06:36 PM
That's the "dw_dbstructs.h" from release "1.1.22.1" which matches the 1.3 database. I'm sure Ludger would have changed the .h file for the current release as opposed to hard-coding it in the .c implementation. He probably didn't include it because he didn't think anyone had ever looked at it. Jamie may not even have a copy of it because he certainly has whatever they use in their own code to map the file. Does anyone know if Ludger ever reads this forum? He certainly seems to maintain a low profile...

-Steve

-Steve

Good comment. I've added the dw_dbstructs.h file to the latest version's zip and uploaded same to my site. If you now re-download DWEdit you'll get the .h file you're looking for.