PDA

View Full Version : First SH4 Mod????

fire-fox
01-23-07, 08:27 AM
Hi, as you will remember the first mod for SH3 was created to correst the german flags saw that thay included the swastiker (this was NOT to promot what the Nazi raseme did. it was for historical purpose only) any way what do think will be the first mod mad for SH4.

Nokia
01-23-07, 08:54 AM
I wan't pink sub skin because i wanna know what an anti-truck torpedo is :yep:....

fire-fox
01-23-07, 11:25 AM
:D in the 1960's Film Operation Petticoat thay try to sink a japanes tanker thats moored at a key. but miss and the torpedo runs up the beech and hits a truck.:arrgh!:

Kapitan_Phillips
01-23-07, 11:35 AM
Slide-out guages :up:

AVGWarhawk
01-23-07, 12:44 PM
The first mod will be a GWX Team creation and it will encompass everything that needs correcting :rock:

Nokia
01-23-07, 01:24 PM
:D in the 1960's Film Operation Petticoat thay try to sink a japanes tanker thats moored at a key. but miss and the torpedo runs up the beech and hits a truck.:arrgh!:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Rofl!

FIREWALL
01-23-07, 02:00 PM
Hi, as you will remember the first mod for SH3 was created to correst the german flags saw that thay included the swastiker (this was NOT to promot what the Nazi raseme did. it was for historical purpose only) any way what do think will be the first mod mad for SH4.

Let's see you come up with a MOD :nope:

fire-fox
01-23-07, 05:29 PM
would'nt now where to start and dont have the right gear, just ment to be a bit of fun.:D

Sailor Steve
01-23-07, 05:52 PM
I predict the first mod for SH4 will be a conversion of the Pacific Aces sound files, so we will again have scenes from movies accompanying our play.

KLCARROLL
01-24-07, 09:58 AM
The Narwhal Class boats!

I, for one, will probably not buy SHIV until these boats are available: If it takes the GWX team to make SHIV "right", .....well, then, THAT's what I'll wait for!

BTW: To the GWX team: ......THANK YOU!!!! ....Your expansion is nothing short of genius! If you do the same thing for SHIV, I will see that my first grandchild is named "GWX"!:up: :up: :up: :up:

Iron Budokan
01-24-07, 11:24 AM
The first mod will be a GWX Team creation and it will encompass everything that needs correcting :rock:

LOL! Ain't it the truth. :yep:

geetrue
01-24-07, 01:27 PM

True, true ... then custom battle flags and a way to display kills on the bridge, plus 3" guns need to be upgraded sooner or later.

Kruger
01-24-07, 01:38 PM
I sincerely hope that the men working at sh4 have learned something from their mistakes and from the wonderful modders that I've seen around here. Of course there will allways be room for more....but let's hope they do as much as we all expect from them.

fire-fox
01-25-07, 04:17 AM
The Narwhal Class boats!

I, for one, will probably not buy SHIV until these boats are available: If it takes the GWX team to make SHIV "right", .....well, then, THAT's what I'll wait for!

BTW: To the GWX team: ......THANK YOU!!!! ....Your expansion is nothing short of genius! If you do the same thing for SHIV, I will see that my first grandchild is named "GWX"!:up: :up: :up: :up:

well i was looking forweard to the Narwhal's but i dont think that it'll be posibule to mod them in as its not like potting a new tanker in or anything like that. but i'd still strongly advise you to buy it instead of passing it bay.

Safe-Keeper
01-25-07, 04:58 PM
Norwegian Operations 2:p.

Jimbuna
03-10-07, 11:27 AM
SH4 Cmdr (saying in an almost pleading voice) :D

peterloo
03-10-07, 10:28 PM
1. SH4 Commander is A must!!! :gulp:

2. Thanks for the GWX development team and the beta testers
(perhaps myself as well as I discovered a bug of GWX and reported it to the developers:-? )
Hope that you can work out the GWX for SH4 soon :hmm:

3. Futhermore, the Japanese subs should be included if possible. I don't mind if they are act as surface ships only (like Gato in GWX) :()1:

4. Finally (sorry as I'm greedy) perhaps a skin (with dirts and rusts) sounds cool as well :lurk:

Tuddley3
03-11-07, 08:04 AM
I also meantioned to GE about maybe making an SH4 Gen. But lets give him a little vacation, this new tracking room for SH3 Gen was great, but he needs to relax and enjoy the game for himself for the time being.

Boris
03-12-07, 06:55 PM
:D Nice, just noticed SH4 already has a mods forum. All I know is I'll probably want to start tinkering with SH4 as soon as I have it.

Dimitrius07
03-12-07, 07:05 PM
I just watch a video preview of silent hunter 4 and i notice that the storm weather in a game look like Chernobyl :shifty:

LukeFF
03-12-07, 07:36 PM
Slide-out guages :up:

Already in the game.

Boris
03-12-07, 07:45 PM
I think alot of the first mods will be ones fitting into the framework set by the devs, such as new or improved radio stations, new ship skins and maybe some basic realism tweaks.

Schultzy
03-12-07, 08:15 PM
SH4 Cmdr (saying in an almost pleading voice)

SH4 Cmdr (In a very loud, whiny, pleady voice!) :D

dean_acheson
03-15-07, 02:33 PM
I thought that we were not going to have a SH4 Commander.

Has this changed?

FIREWALL
03-15-07, 07:56 PM
would'nt now where to start and dont have the right gear, just ment to be a bit of fun.:D

Sorry didn't mean for it to come out that way. :oops:

sunvalleyslim
03-15-07, 10:38 PM
I was kind of hoping for maybe the whole damn interior. I want to walk through my boat, and make sure the men are OK............:smug: