PDA

View Full Version : Silent Steel ???

FIREWALL
11-01-06, 06:15 PM
Hi to anyone out there.:D I hope i'm in the right forum. Has anyone heard of or has Silent Steel?. I just got it and to say it's not what I expected is an understatement. Would appreciate any feedback. Thx all in advance.:yep:

ASWnut101
11-01-06, 08:45 PM
No. :lol: :lol:

nativetexan
11-01-06, 10:15 PM
If you haven't already, you might try the review here on SubSim:

http://www.subsim.com/ssr/steel.html

I am not familiar with it myself.

FIREWALL
11-02-06, 09:31 AM
Hi ya'll thx for replys.:up: Will try posting on main forum . see what happens. Someone must have or know about this game.:hmm:

ober lt lare
11-02-06, 03:14 PM
i have heard about and have the game called silent steel the game is that you are in command of a nuclear ballistic missile submarine (ssbn) i have one the game but its very hard william mcnamara's brother plays the xo there is sonarman foster and the chief and other players well let me know if you have any other questions regarding silent steel good luck captain (this was an eyes ony message captain)

ober lt lare

FIREWALL
11-02-06, 05:18 PM
i have heard about and have the game called silent steel the game is that you are in command of a nuclear ballistic missile submarine (ssbn) i have one the game but its very hard william mcnamara's brother plays the xo there is sonarman foster and the chief and other players well let me know if you have any other questions regarding silent steel good luck captain (this was an eyes ony message captain)

ober lt lare

THX ober It lare Is it okay if i pm you with more ??? This sim is a hair puller. :damn: thx again firewall:up:

ober lt lare
11-02-06, 07:54 PM
sure no problem just ask away and i check here alot in the forums im very active so if you ask you wont probally have to wait long for a response im glad to help so feel free to pm me as well and my email address is airwolf2011@yahoo.com you can ask there too

ober lt lare