PDA

View Full Version : Avator Policy

Bellman
08-06-05, 12:28 AM
:D Can someone, hopefully a Moderator, enlighten me about the policy in force on Avators ?

It is causing me some considerable distress that I keep having a new Avator allocated .
I call him the Green Giant but he keeps popping-up regularly, only he disappears, within hours. :o

Now this 'Shore Leave' Guy, bottle in hand is greyed and shall we say 'past his prime' - perfect .
But I/we dont get to keep him ?

It has been a very hot summer and reroofing has 'rattled my cage' so quite understandably my/our alcohol
intake has been boosted. Before I seek counselling or an AA consultation, I need to establish
that this is a real tonal, not just a figurement of my overheated, boosted, imagination. :huh: :o :stare: :damn:

You too do see it dont you ? I mean it aint pink with a trunk....yet. :lol:

Now down to business - what does it take to make the frigging
ghost resident ? Sheckles, bottles - just name it. I just have to have that likeness out there. ;)

Am I beeing too sensitive in thinking some B.F. Controller is having a giggle at my/our expense ?
Sending a message - like time to take a break matey ? No, no thats paranioa. :-j

Pigfish
08-06-05, 12:47 AM
Throw Neal a couple of bucks (donation) and you can choose a Avatar of your choice. Otherwise you get what you get... :roll:

spelling edit

Bellman
08-06-05, 01:11 AM
Choice from stock or supply own - like youres ? :roll:

Do I see a 'pink' animal ? :stare: :huh: :o :arrgh!:

I only ask out of concerns about phantoms and apparitions ? Late night !

Then I dont have to settle on a boozy old git on "Shore Leave' ?
I could be the Duke of Wellington or a pink elephant ? :-j

Bellman
08-06-05, 01:20 AM
:lol: Please expurgate the words 'pink' that Californian Ex Air Force guy will just get too excited. :rotfl:

Pigfish
08-06-05, 02:12 AM
Choice from stock or supply own - like youres ? :roll:

No your personal choice.

And pink is one of my favorite colors, just dont see much of it these days. :damn:

And whats wrong with my Avatar? My moms favorite... :huh:

Bellman
08-06-05, 03:42 AM
:D Thanks for the info Pigfish

Nothing wrong - great pig :up: They do tend to be that colour. :yep:

Just not sure about what I see - savy ? At the moment. :stare: :D

I might go for the Green Giant - who knows. Seeing everything but at pres. :o

Its just that 'p**k ' might upset some sensitive Californians - why even this conversation might attract
accusations - some folks just got rather small tolerance levels. Well I must not demon-ise 'em. ;) :-j

Bellman
08-06-05, 03:33 PM
:) Pigfish,

Assuming I arrange for my own choice avator I guess I just send up a pdf (?) or something like a Kodak file ?

Not sure which way to go here - although the 'Green Giant' is closer to reality I rather like the cut of the jib of Napoleon.
Handsome in threequarter profile - perhaps riding boots - hand placed acquisitively on a world globe ? :hmm: :|\

Tempted to choose Admiral Nelson but could cause trouble in the California area. ;)

W.C.Fields appeals.

''Some weasel took the cork out of my lunch.''

Pigfish
08-06-05, 04:23 PM
http://www.subsim.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=39557

Bellman
08-06-05, 04:30 PM

Guess that was a touch of summer laziness on my part. :huh:

Search, search, search !! :damn: :damn: :damn: