PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlobby

mike_espo
07-10-05, 12:48 PM
I would love to...... :damn: :damn: :damn:

I am never able to join a multiplayer game on HL. I wrote a post to this effect, and no useful information to help. :cry: :damn: :nope:

Hopefully the patch will clear up any multiplayer issues........

mike_espo,

Have you been able to play normal MP of DW without HyperLobby?

Hi Jamie. As far as I know, I can't. I may try to host a game on HL and see if that works. I just can't get past the multiplayer screen in DW.. It just says no sessions or players available even though there area players in HL. I read and reread the tips thread on multiplayer and no go. :cry:

Fish
07-10-05, 04:40 PM
I would love to...... :damn: :damn: :damn:

I am never able to join a multiplayer game on HL. I wrote a post to this effect, and no useful information to help. :cry: :damn: :nope:

Hopefully the patch will clear up any multiplayer issues........

mike_espo,

Have you been able to play normal MP of DW without HyperLobby?

Hi Jamie. As far as I know, I can't. I may try to host a game on HL and see if that works. I just can't get past the multiplayer screen in DW.. It just says no sessions or players available even though there area players in HL. I read and reread the tips thread on multiplayer and no go. :cry:

Why don't you play multiplayer via ICQ, when HL not works?

mike_espo
07-10-05, 09:08 PM
Fish, what is ICQ?? :huh:

Sea Demon
07-10-05, 10:12 PM
Hey mike. I have the exact same problem as you in HL. :cry: I'm currently troubleshooting this in my off time. If I find a solution, I'll PM ya'. I only ask you do the same for me. This is frustrating because the only time I get to play DW multi-play now is when I drive 120 miles to one of my Bay area friends' house. Whatta drag.

Hey Kapitain........any luck yet????

Sea Demon

Kapitan
07-11-05, 01:24 AM
negative suffering the same problems as mike im still working on it and where do i get icq from ?

OneShot
07-12-05, 12:37 PM
www.icq.com

goldorak
07-12-05, 02:43 PM
Do any of you guys having problems use a router ?

sonar732
07-12-05, 03:58 PM
I might suggest downloading Trillian. This chat program combines MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, AOL, and ICQ.

www.trillian.cc

Jamie
07-13-05, 09:57 AM
Not being a Hyperlobby expert... correct me if I'm mistaken...

Doesn't the HL client display the IP address of host/server? If you are having trouble connecting through our "command line" implementation that HL employs, shouldn't you still be able to connect to the IP address directly within DW?

Of course, if you can't connect to an MP game at all, then that's entirely different matter (firewall, router, adapter.txt file, etc)...

What am I missing? :doh: