PDA

View Full Version : Help with some commands Please

Able72
06-20-17, 09:01 PM
Ok, so I'm new to Cold Waters. Been playing SH3, SH4, and SH5 for a few years, but pretty new to Nuke Sub Sims.

Anyway, I'm can't seem to figure out how to deploy the towed array. I'll admit, I'm still reading through the Operations Manual, and it may be in there, but I can't find it on the quick reference key guide. Can anyone help?

The Bandit
06-20-17, 10:03 PM
Ok, so I'm new to Cold Waters. Been playing SH3, SH4, and SH5 for a few years, but pretty new to Nuke Sub Sims.

Anyway, I'm can't seem to figure out how to deploy the towed array. I'll admit, I'm still reading through the Operations Manual, and it may be in there, but I can't find it on the quick reference key guide. Can anyone help?

As best as I know the Towed Array is sort of a work in progress at the moment. Its not currently visible, but its always deployed and can't be damaged by speed / bottom dragging. Expect this to change in the near future though.

Leemon
06-20-17, 11:26 PM
Even its not there but still optimal speed for Towed Array is 5kts, going slower/faster makes performance to drop.

Lanzfeld
06-21-17, 06:08 AM
I have noticed that when I get to within about 100 feet of the bottom the Toyota rave value goes to zero. Is the simulating bottom drag?

daft
06-21-17, 09:26 AM
I have noticed that when I get to within about 100 feet of the bottom the Toyota rave value goes to zero. Is the simulating bottom drag?

The Toyota rave value? :D