PDA

View Full Version : you want Funelsmoke ?

AOTD_MadMax
03-09-10, 04:24 PM
I wonder that nobody misses funelsmoke in SH5 !

The Crew always reports "funelsmoke on horizon" but nothing to see !
This end in a few days !

http://www.aotd-flottille.de/Maddy/RDA/Bilder1/Funnelsmoke.jpg

Regards

Maddy

KayeM
03-09-10, 04:32 PM
Well, there are tons missing in the game. But you're right. Looking forward!

gimpy117
03-09-10, 04:34 PM
Mad Max is at it again! :rock:

Heretic
03-09-10, 04:36 PM
I've seen funnel smoke in the game. It's just more subdued. Too heavy makes it look like an old coal burner.

AOTD_MadMax
03-09-10, 04:38 PM
I've seen funnel smoke in the game. It's just more subdued. Too heavy makes it look like an old coal burner.

Who says that we didnt work out a lightsmoke for Warships ??

Regards

Maddy

piri_reis
03-09-10, 04:40 PM
:up: Desperately missing this.

sergei
03-09-10, 05:31 PM
Oh hell yeah I want funnel smoke!
Looks good.

Will-Rommel
03-10-10, 12:45 AM
Yeah cant wait !

Easier to spot them with this.

Baleur
03-10-10, 12:50 AM
So is this basically making the original funnel smokes (sooooo subtle, can only be seen if the sun is behind it) taller and thicker? SWEEEET :D

Philipp_Thomsen
03-10-10, 01:16 AM
Sometimes I feel like the devs spent two years working on the water, and only two weeks on the rest of the stuff.

Everything is missing.

I dont have the game yet but I see the SH5 Mods Workshop being flooded with basic and simple mods to do things that I would expect to see in the finished product.

Good thing they did to make SH5 more moddable.

But seems like we are going for YEARS of modding to make this title look as good as sh3.

Starting with the full campaign. That is going to be a pains in the ass.

I just wish the GWX guys were still around, still interested in teamwork. Now more then ever, teamwork is what we need to make SH5 look decent quickly, before we lose our patience and go back to sh3.

Ragtag
03-10-10, 01:50 AM
Sweet, thank god for the modders :yeah:

Indietro
03-10-10, 02:14 AM
Watching doc movies I noticed that merchant ships not always showed funnel smoke..
If you still have The Battle of The Atlantic Intro Movie for SH3 made of peaces of documentary check from 10:33-10:49. You see that there is no hard visible smoke actually can be seen coming from the funnels of merchant ships.
Only some of them has black smoke, but most of them are releasing grey smoke.

Baleur
03-10-10, 03:48 PM
Sometimes I feel like the devs spent two years working on the water, and only two weeks on the rest of the stuff.

Everything is missing.

I dont have the game yet but I see the SH5 Mods Workshop being flooded with basic and simple mods to do things that I would expect to see in the finished product.

Good thing they did to make SH5 more moddable.

But seems like we are going for YEARS of modding to make this title look as good as sh3.

Starting with the full campaign. That is going to be a pains in the ass.

I just wish the GWX guys were still around, still interested in teamwork. Now more then ever, teamwork is what we need to make SH5 look decent quickly, before we lose our patience and go back to sh3.

Years of modding? More like a month or two. Modders achieve far more things with their time than developers do lol.