PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Move Use/Talk Cursor to Bottom of Screen

LiveGoat
03-08-10, 11:18 PM
Currently I'm using a mod that eleminates the little crosshair (a godsend of a mod). The only annoying thing is that the little hand/arrow key will flash up whenever the center of the screen passes over an object/person that can be activated. It would be nice if someone could make a mod that puts the activate curser in either the bottom left/right or bottom center of screen just so its not constantly popping up in the center of the screen. I know this isn't a high priority mod like say the UI or others but it could be something to think about for later as it could help with immersion, especially when one is roaming through the boat.

Yes, I finally bought the game. :oops:

LiveGoat
03-08-10, 11:22 PM
Oops, just realized this probablty wouldn't work as it's likely tied into the cursor that is moved by the mouse. Disregard request. Sorry!

kylania
03-09-10, 12:21 AM
You could probably script your crew to lay down whenever you walk by. That way the hand cursor would be at the bottom of the screen and your men won't get any ideas about who's in charge, they'll KNOW! :)

LiveGoat
03-09-10, 12:57 AM
You could probably script your crew to lay down whenever you walk by. That way the hand cursor would be at the bottom of the screen and your men won't get any ideas about who's in charge, they'll KNOW! :)

"Kneel before Kaleun Zod!"

Heretic
03-09-10, 10:30 AM
piece of cake...

if Wp:GetDistanceToAvatar() < 2 then
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait("Peon_bow_and_scrape");
Wp:PlaySoundWithLipsync("Peon\Obsequious\"grovel_01", 0.619);
endif;