PDA

View Full Version : enigma RT noob needs bit o help please...

She-Wolf
10-05-08, 12:43 PM
Hello folks. I have had Enigma Rising Tide Gold parked on my shelf for a loooong time, and when I came across it today decided I would 'have a go'.

Naturally, the first patrol has to be a trainer ( getting the feet wet?), so I opt for that, and as far as I can tell, I accomplish the goal of sinking the two target ships and shooting down the planes that attack me - but clearly I am not, because the Testing Officer informs me that I have run out of time for that objective.

I tried several times and on one of those occasions I was told I had done a good job, and to go to a certain location and depth charge a sub.

That foxed me. I opened up the Tactical map but couldn't see how I was supposed to know the exact coordinates, and found it all a bit confusing. Again I must have done it wrong because the TO again informed me I was out of time, and that he was embarrassed that I had failed ( again). After that I did not get any more new tasks when I started the mission again, only that of pot-shotting the moored ships and dealing with attacking aircraft, which seemed to go on forever. Then silence from the TO as to what next to do until I get the out of time message.

What am I doing wrong?

EAST
10-07-08, 11:41 AM
Ahoy She-Wolf,

check out www.deepsix-online.com/forums (http://www.deepsix-online.com/forums)

We've got an Engima specific forum there.

The trick with the training mission: there is a submarine in your area too...be sure to open the big tactical map and set the range to at least 4k. You should have to trouble.

--E