PDA

View Full Version : "pintvalue" in Ludger DWedit???

caymanlee
07-13-07, 10:34 AM
I can't figure out what is the meaning of "pointvalue" in DWEdit.exe , for example,normally US sub's pointvalue is 1000, other subs pointvalue is 750, what is the different?:damn:

seek for help, thank you!
:D

GrayOwl
07-14-07, 12:49 PM
I can't figure out what is the meaning of "pointvalue" in DWEdit.exe , for example,normally US sub's pointvalue is 1000, other subs pointvalue is 750, what is the different?:damn:

The relict from 688HK/Jane - when these values were summarized at sunk the targets, for upgraded of a controlled boat - ( non cavitation screw, advanced sonars, etc.) - as the bonus.

caymanlee
07-18-07, 04:02 AM

The relict from 688HK/Jane - when these values were summarized at sunk the targets, for upgraded of a controlled boat - ( non cavitation screw, advanced sonars, etc.) - as the bonus.

Thank you, but it doesn't make any sense in the DW, cause there is no "bonus" or "reward" concept in these game, still, a question:damn:

GrayOwl
07-19-07, 04:41 PM

Thank you, but it doesn't make any sense in the DW, cause there is no "bonus" or "reward" concept in these game, still, a question:damn:

Because nobody wants to do superfluous job - what for it to delete (to spend for this time and forces) - easier simply to ignore it.