PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Conning Tower damage bugfix

Balu0
03-27-07, 08:32 AM
Let's give it a try with new Title...
I just can't belive that other ppl can actualy play the game without fixing this problem.
Crewman Die In the conning Tower after any kind of damage was done to it... The damage simply happen over and over and over again... slowly killing the crew in AA , Deck Gun, and Watch ,and couseing the repeating damaged/repaired messages..

In this thread on the 2nd page I think ppl got quite close to teh solution:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=109077&page=2

Anyone who have some understanding of the damage parameters of the sub parts.

Please, pretty please look into the Conning Towers damage parameters, compare it with the rest of the ship. I'm pretty sure teh problem is there.

Krupp
03-27-07, 09:46 AM
I just can't belive that other ppl can actualy play the game without fixing this problem.
Crewman Die In the conning Tower after any kind of damage was done to it... The damage simply happen over and over and over again... slowly killing the crew in AA , Deck Gun, and Watch ,and couseing the repeating damaged/repaired messages..

It really is a career stopper.:down:

modisch
03-27-07, 12:32 PM
I'd love to see some progress on this.

I've ended up basically removing airstrikes entirely because of this bug and the one that has my crew complaining about oxygen every time i surface.

Basically, what drives me crazy is getting from Pearl to Japan/Phillipines. Gotta use high time compression, but then the airstrikes are detected too late... if they damage my conning tower, i lose my entire watch crew to this bug. And i hate being bumped out of TC when i surface at night. All told, getting from Point A to Point B is my biggest frustration in the game and one of the reasons why I consider playing something else.

-m