PDA

View Full Version : I take it that JSGME will work with SH4

Deep Six
03-22-07, 07:46 PM
Looking at the file/folder structure of SH4 its identical to SH3 in many ways, this being the case as long as modders keep to the same strict rules for packing mods JSGME can be used to keep track of mods?
*Edit* Just fired up JSGME and installed a small mod called "Green Lamp" via the program.....Yeppers it works, So now at least we can keep track of the many mods that were going to be using......
J scones......I know that you are NOT going to work on Scmdr for SH4 but your invaluable tool JSGME will always be a number one mod in my book....With it it has been a doddle to import mods up in the 50's at one stage with SH3.....Thank you for the outstanding work and contribution YOU gave to this community. In JSGME your work will continue to influence how mods are packaged and presented to us the end user.

THANK YOU

Deep Six

Tigrone
03-23-07, 12:01 AM
I've used it with several games including IL2-46. It seems to be a utility that works with harm in most any game directory. It's a remarkably useful thing. I seen some posts of people already using it in SH4 without problems.

simsurfer
03-23-07, 12:14 AM
Yaaaaaaaayyy!!!!

JScones
03-23-07, 01:31 AM
It was deliberately developed to be very dynamic and generic and hence essentially compatible with any moddable game.

I had no doubt that it would work with SH4. ;)

BTW, my development of JSGME WILL continue. After I get the next GWX patch out of the way I will have more time to finalise some further new features. ;)

Barkhorn1x
03-23-07, 06:55 AM
Works like a charm in SHIV - as it does in other games.

It is a VERY useful tool. :up: