PDA

View Full Version : CSX Install

Reinhard Hardegen
02-04-07, 02:09 PM
In what order do you intstall CSX?

I have the game installed and patched to 108.
The game runs...
I install CSXII and game crashes.

So what do you do ti get SCX installed and working?

I have CSXII and CSXIIc.

Thanks

Reinhard Hardegen
02-04-07, 02:53 PM
Right now I have Sub Command installed and patched to 108. I will wait to hear back on the right way to install CSXII, CSXIIc, and SCU.

Thanks For all that may help.:up:

LoBlo
02-04-07, 03:46 PM
You have to fully install SCXII including running the installgraphics.bat in the graphics folder, test it out to see if it worked, then install SCXIIc including its installgraphics.bat in the graphics folder.

try that and see if its works.

Reinhard Hardegen
02-04-07, 07:01 PM
Thanks I will try that out and let you know...:up:

Bellman
02-04-07, 11:51 PM
At the final stage when installing SCXIIc do make sure that you identify and run only the second installgraphics.bat in the graphics folder. That caused me a headache !

Reinhard Hardegen
02-05-07, 11:21 AM
Thanks I have it working now.:rock:

Bill Nichols
02-18-07, 01:27 PM
There is now a 'simple install' version at my site, thanks to Oneshot.

:D

Schattenkrieger
03-04-07, 10:26 AM
I just have installed the "simply Install" Version from Oneshot. Prior to this Version, SCXII always crushed back to desktop after a few seconds. The new Version just works fine with my german version of Sub Command:up:

nomadBLN
08-22-07, 12:56 PM
hy i also use the german version from subcommand version 1.08 and the simple install version from scu/scx. but i have a cdt when i want to open the weapon loading interface or while loading a mission could anybody help me to find my mistake?

Lane
09-08-07, 03:26 AM
I just installed SC and patch to 1.08 and ran the SCIIc installer from Bill's downloads area. Best I can tell it is working :hmm: Download and ran a SCX
mission and change my Sub to a Victor 3. Running OS XPSP2
Just got my PC out Repair Shop The Tech Saved some programs but some I have had to reinstall. Though I would install SC and play around with it. I have DW but I like the cold war missions. I just like to play single missions and never played on line.
Regards
Lane:D