SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
makman94
Hellas
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,383
Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7


Default [REL] TMT v2 (Tribute to Manual Targeting-version 2)

TMT v2
-------
(Tribute to Manual Targeting - version 2)


update 6/June/2013
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at my mediafire page you can find a version called ''TMT v2 with EFS''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is exactly the same mod as the ''TMT v2 (GWX3version)'' plus Enhanced Funnel Smokes to all ships
credits:
this addition to TMT v2 was totally made by RS77




from the readme:

--------------------------------------------
ADDITIONS TO PREVIOUS VERSION 'TMT mod':
--------------------------------------------


1. correcting all ships that was sinking on heavy seas
2. correcting the draft values on .cfgs
3. correcting an error to Averoff's length
4. adding missing funnel smoke to naval artillery and tranport Barge
5. immersion adding to the sailing of ships (they look more 'heavier')



credits to:
----------


a) NGT for all his support during the creation of 'TMT mod' and 'TMT v2'

b) RS77 for adding the correct draft values on .cfgs ,for adding the missing funnel smoke to barges and for testing the 'TMT v2'

c) RUBINI for his fixes on the most ships that had the 'sinking' problem and for all the info and help that he gladly gave me and of course for his 'GWX_ships_Buoyance&draught_mod'

d) Subtype_Zero for his fixes to some other ships that had also the 'sinking' problem

e) Phillip Thomsen for his wonderfull idea on his mod ''Thomsen's ships''.

f) H.sie for adding the drag-lr and drag-ud values to .sim files

g) Albrecht von Hesse for his ''enhanced funnel smokes '' mod ,which is reworked by Hansolo and additionaly and finally modified by RS77

note:
-----
unfortunatelly some issues are not clear yet with Phillip's ships so the tweaks on aceleration-decelaration-turning abilities of ships have NOT been included in TMT v2 . but his idea about the 'heavier' movement (meaning left-right ,up-down by its own axises) is included in 'TMT v2' with some minor tweaks by me


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can be found at my mediafire page
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TMT mod (previous version)
---------------------------


the 'TMT mod' is the complete workaround of my attempt to adjusting all the masts's ang lengths's values.

this mod is fixing all the ships's dimensions (masts and lengths).

is for use with gwx3.


WARNING: if you run the 'TMT mod' ,be sure that you are NOT running the 'GWX_ships_Buoyance&draught_mod' by Rubini.this mod is already incuded in the 'TMT mod'.[it includes all the ships (.sim files) that are adjusted , the rest ones-very small boats-are not included.so ,if you run the 'b+d mod' on top of 'TMT mod' the mast of these ships (very small boats) will be affected but remember that these ships are not adjusted].
for this reason i am saying NOT to run 'b+d mod'.run ONLY the 'TMT mod'



ps: i want to express a big thank you to my friend NGT.Without his help,i would (for sure) had never complete this mod.
also ,i am thanking NGT for another reason: he found the name of this mod

can be found at my mediafire page

thank you,

makman94
__________________
Knowledge is the only thing that nobody can ever take from you...



Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods

Last edited by makman94; 03-13-2015 at 07:11 PM.
makman94 is offline  
Old 07-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
rs77
Helmsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 103
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

__________________
GWX 3.0, OLCG2, Waterstream+Exhaust Combi v2.3, Lifeboats&Debris v4, Torpedo damage v2, TMT and a nice skin

SH3 forever keep modding
rs77 is offline  
Old 07-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Graf Paper
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest United States
Posts: 1,151
Downloads: 41
Uploads: 2
Default

Just for the sake of clarity, I have to ask.

This mod replaces the masts adjustments mod which you've been releasing in parts, the last being part six?

If that's the case, then this is the completed work all rolled into a polished and tidy package?
__________________
Still sailing the high seas, hunting convoys with those who join me.
Graf Paper is offline  
Old 07-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
makman94
Hellas
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,383
Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs77 View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf Paper View Post
Just for the sake of clarity, I have to ask.

This mod replaces the masts adjustments mod which you've been releasing in parts, the last being part six?

If that's the case, then this is the completed work all rolled into a polished and tidy package?
exactly Graf Paper ! this is a polished package (which includes ships1,ships2...etc and the remaining 20 ships ...in other words...ALL the ships)
so,no need to run the ships1-gwx3,ships2-gwx3...etc or the 'b+d mod'(<---these are already inside the 'TMT mod')
run only the 'TMT mod'

bye
__________________
Knowledge is the only thing that nobody can ever take from you...



Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
tomfon
Grey Wolf
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CK7662
Posts: 919
Downloads: 151
Uploads: 4


Default

@makman

Congrats for the release of this mod.

Thank you for the time you spent to complete it. A big "thanks" to NGT too.


Υ.Γ. Ήθελα να βοηθήσω φίλε αλλά ήμουν στην Αθήνα πνιγμένος στις υποχρεώσεις. Να'σαι καλά πάντως. Καλό καλοκαίρι!
__________________
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned." - Richard P. Feynman [1918/1988]

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3
tomfon is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:47 AM   #6
makman94
Hellas
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,383
Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfon View Post
@makman

Congrats for the release of this mod.

Thank you for the time you spent to complete it. A big "thanks" to NGT too.


Υ.Γ. Ήθελα να βοηθήσω φίλε αλλά ήμουν στην Αθήνα πνιγμένος στις υποχρεώσεις. Να'σαι καλά πάντως. Καλό καλοκαίρι!
thank you too Tomfon!

Υ.Γ.: Δεν πειραζει Τomfon,κ μονο η προθεση μετραει! αλλωστε το να εισαι τετοια εποχη στην Αθηνα ειναι απο μονο του ενα...βασανο! να εισαι κ εσυ καλα κ καλες βουτιες !
__________________
Knowledge is the only thing that nobody can ever take from you...



Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:58 AM   #7
Graf Paper
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest United States
Posts: 1,151
Downloads: 41
Uploads: 2
Default

Definitely in the top ten of "must-have" mods!

Thank you very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very much!

__________________
Still sailing the high seas, hunting convoys with those who join me.
Graf Paper is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 05:05 AM   #8
makman94
Hellas
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,383
Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf Paper View Post
Definitely in the top ten of "must-have" mods!

Thank you very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very much!

!!!


Graf Paper, its time for my u-boat (u-94) to sail again! what about yours? its time to switch to manual targeting (that i know you wanted to) and enjoy this mod!

your words are apreciated and now......good hunting !
__________________
Knowledge is the only thing that nobody can ever take from you...



Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 04:10 AM   #9
rs77
Helmsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 103
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

hi,

does anyone know which values did Rubini change in .sim files in original B+D mod ?

obj_Hydro\Surfaced\draught only ? or anything else ?

I just discovered that some of the .sim files within TMT (and original B+D mod) have \obj_Hydro\mass = 0.0, is that ok ?

examples: AC-4, ATug, NAMC, NDD_HuntI have mass = 0.0

thanks
__________________
GWX 3.0, OLCG2, Waterstream+Exhaust Combi v2.3, Lifeboats&Debris v4, Torpedo damage v2, TMT and a nice skin

SH3 forever keep modding
rs77 is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 06:43 AM   #10
makman94
Hellas
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,383
Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs77 View Post
hi,

does anyone know which values did Rubini change in .sim files in original B+D mod ?
hello Rs77,
i don't know the answer to your question but the most appropriate person to answer this is...Rubini.
just send him a pm

bye
__________________
Knowledge is the only thing that nobody can ever take from you...



Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 AM   #11
rs77
Helmsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 103
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

that's true, I didn't think of that

just one more thing, I compared Rubini's B&D (the version included in Lifeboats and Debris v4) mod with your TMT mod

it looks like Rubini's B&D contains 20 more subfolders under the Sea folder (JunkM, JunkS, NF_boat_x, NLCVP, NLGH, NMAS, NPT_Br, NPT_US, NPTV, NPTV_KFK, RAF_HSL, SCHO_, Sloop_) and it doesn't have Schute_M2 subfolder, is that intentional ?

besides I'm really impressed with the amount of job that you put in this mod thanks Makman
__________________
GWX 3.0, OLCG2, Waterstream+Exhaust Combi v2.3, Lifeboats&Debris v4, Torpedo damage v2, TMT and a nice skin

SH3 forever keep modding
rs77 is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #12
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf
 
ReallyDedPoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The one and only East Coast
Posts: 10,493
Downloads: 893
Uploads: 5


Default

Nice work here
__________________

Back in the Day



ReallyDedPoet is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #13
Lopo
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lausanne/ Switzerland
Posts: 260
Downloads: 477
Uploads: 0
Default Just one question, please?

Hi,
Can you tell me, please, if your mod can be run without problem with STzSinkingShipFix 2.1? Trying to install it JSGME listed the next overwritings:

¨"NCV_Illustrious.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX - Rockets fix" mod.
"NGRA_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NGRA_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKC3.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKC3.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKSQ_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKSQ_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLOL.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLOL.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLPL_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLPL_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLSQ_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLSQ_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLST.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLST.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLUS_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLUS_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NPPL_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NPPL_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.

Anyway, fantastic mod
Thank you in advance and take care.

Lopo
__________________
Aperite Infernos



Lopo is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #14
rs77
Helmsman
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 103
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

ok, I found a problem, it's not with TMT but with original B&D mod actually

Rubini put ships deeper into the water, obj_Hydro\Surfaced\draught parameter was modified for each ship

unforutanately .cfg files for the ships were not corrected, so now let's take Nelson as example:

- modded .sim file says it's surfaced draught is 12,23m (original 11,035m)
- .cfg file says it's draught is 11,04

shooting magnetic torp at 12m according to information from recognition manual would be probably result in torp bouncing of rounded hull..

looks like all .cfg should be corrected to
__________________
GWX 3.0, OLCG2, Waterstream+Exhaust Combi v2.3, Lifeboats&Debris v4, Torpedo damage v2, TMT and a nice skin

SH3 forever keep modding
rs77 is offline  
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #15
makman94
Hellas
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,383
Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs77 View Post
that's true, I didn't think of that

just one more thing, I compared Rubini's B&D (the version included in Lifeboats and Debris v4) mod with your TMT mod

it looks like Rubini's B&D contains 20 more subfolders under the Sea folder (JunkM, JunkS, NF_boat_x, NLCVP, NLGH, NMAS, NPT_Br, NPT_US, NPTV, NPTV_KFK, RAF_HSL, SCHO_, Sloop_) and it doesn't have Schute_M2 subfolder, is that intentional ?

besides I'm really impressed with the amount of job that you put in this mod thanks Makman
the answer to your question is at the first post (red letters) .the ships that are 'missing' from TMT are the very small boats which are not adjusted...thats why i didn't include their .sims(leaving them outside means that these ships will not been effected by b+d mod and thats exactly what i want becuase i didn't touch their mast values either). about the Schute_M2 ...probably Rubini didn't touch it thats why is missing from b+d mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydedpoet View Post
Nice work here
thank you .now, i think that you understand more clearly about our conversation via pms some time ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopo View Post
Hi,
Can you tell me, please, if your mod can be run without problem with STzSinkingShipFix 2.1? Trying to install it JSGME listed the next overwritings:

¨"NCV_Illustrious.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX - Rockets fix" mod.
"NGRA_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NGRA_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKC3.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKC3.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKSQ_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NKSQ_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLOL.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLOL.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLPL_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLPL_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLSQ_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLSQ_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLST.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLST.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLUS_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NLUS_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NPPL_.cfg" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.
"NPPL_.sim" has already been altered by the "STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" mod.

Anyway, fantastic mod
Thank you in advance and take care.

Lopo
Hello Lopo,
i don't know about this mod becuase i am not using it.these two mods ("STzSinkingShipFix 2.1" and ''TMT mod'') are NOT compatible.thats for sure about their .cfg.now ,maybe is possible (i don't know) to merge their .sims and become compatible.

bye
__________________
Knowledge is the only thing that nobody can ever take from you...



Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2020 Subsim