Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-19, 05:33 AM   #7816
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Well, it pays off to be gifted with great and unmatched wisdom (tm). He alone could have fixed it (RNC 7/2016).

Reading through the many quotes by him that illustrates his ridiculousness, is more laughter than a good ol' Laurel&Hardy movie. Enjoy the show! :

https://www.liveabout.com/donald-trump-quotes-2733859
Old 10-18-19, 06:21 AM   #7817
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

oh looky, another article about "the Kurds"

How many here are prepared to send troops in all out war against an NATO ally who is fighting a group of "the kurds" namely the Kurdistan Workers Party viewed by both the U.S. and Turkey as a terrorist organization. How many here are ready to send troops to defend "the kurds" in Syria namely Y.P.G. who granted were supposedly good ISIS fighters. But being allied with them put a helluva strain on Turkish U.S. relations because are they known to have very deep ties to the above terrorist organization and are now allied with Syria and thought to be working with Russia to defend the Assad Shia backed regime?

Any other "the Kurds" in and around Syria I should be made aware of, maybe those are "the Kurds" they're talking about in the article we betrayed? Those poor "the Kurds" they get no respect.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-18-19 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-18-19, 07:05 AM   #7818
Skybird
Soaring

NATO ally? Your Pentagon seems to consider emergency-evacuation of its 50+ nukes in Incirlik, that much "alliedness" with Turkey is left. NATO ally Turkey fired artillery at your troops to make them run faster. NAOT ally Turkey has provoked Russia and Syria in the past with military aggressive acts, shooting down planes and loosing one plane being shot down. NATO ally Trueky openly babbles about claims for rtetaking lost Ottoman soil on the Balkans and in the Aegean, threatening NATO ally Greece with rertakign islands, and pörovoking the eU and again NATO ally Gtreece with sending gas mining ships with mioliutary escports into waters of caprus that are not theirs, doing it like the Chiense do and just claiming the territory. NATO ally Tukrey frequently offens Wetsenr politians, has more academci and journalists jailed than any other copuntr yion the world (and that really means something if you cna claim this recvord!), and recently ha stsrated toi babble openly about wantign to get nukes - if not the US bombs at Incirlik (which obviously implies that they want to take possession of them, which may explain the Pentgaon'S sudden nervousness), than building their own.

No, this Turkey is no NATO ally anymore, and it is not that since many, many years already. It goes back at least to 2003 already. Today it is a poison in NATO's blood vessels.

Regarding the Kurds, I repeat what I said earlier: your timing is an offense and a disgust. You throw guests off the boat on the high ocean instead of sailing back to a harbour, at least a beach, and unload them there. Erdoghan got what he wanted. Assad gets some for free. Putin got what he wanted. The little boy got - NOTHING but mockery, well deserved.

Rockstar, there is no excuse for doing it this way. There just is no excuse. 354:60 congressmen agree with this assessment, at least - of the 60 remaining supporters, some may also know it is wrong, but choosed to put their career interests above moral. Its a crime, it is inhumane, it is cynical, it is assistance of murder and war crime - you created the space where it would, and could and so did materialise. And the little boy in the way to big office today wants to make it appear as if he had run a mediation job in a playground fighting. The little boy has just dung in his head.

If you want to get rid of the guests on your boat, you go back to harbour or go back to the beach. You do not throw them overboard on the high ocean and watch as they drown.

No external enemy could have destroyed the US' prestige any more competely, than the little boy already has done. When he is done with America, his destcrive heritage will kepe onlioving in your society for years and decades to come. He has infested evertyhing with a fission fungus to which no cleaner seems to exist.
Old 10-18-19, 07:27 AM   #7819
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Hmm, one poll...

How's about an averaging of a lot of polls?...:

Polls show Americans have come to support Trump's impeachment much faster than Nixon's or Clinton’s --

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polls-sho...155418911.html

The FiveThirtyEight link:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...esident-trump/

...and a link to a spreadsheet of all the polls FiveThirtyEight assembled:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...90&single=true

<O>
All you are doing is parroting the MSM. They keep pushing the Dem party line that support for impeachment is rising, but if you dig deep in all polls and I could post my analysis of all polls if you really want, you see that suppprt for impeachment is only rising among Dimocrats who will never vote for Trump in any event.

Stop parroting the party line, do you own research for a change.
Old 10-18-19, 08:21 AM   #7820
Skybird
Soaring

The polls show party preferences and thus: the depth of the trenches in this warfare done in this highly polarized political landscape.

Political interests of politicians dictate their going on impeachment. Guilt, facts, evidence, responsibility are relatively irrelveant. The decisions of impeachment is left to the completely wrong and most unsuited group of persons.

The govenrment party does not want their man being impeached. What surprise! It mostly does not care for the truth, the damage, the obvious facts. Their man may be a son of a bitch, but it is their son of a bitch and he gives them access to power.

https://qz.com/1729426/how-to-know-w...ls-to-believe/

Quote:
party identification has become the primary determinant of most attitudes in the US.
Or as I said: tribalism.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ies-should-be/
Old 10-18-19, 08:33 AM   #7821
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Polls? You can't trust them yet you quote them ...

You misewell park an RV that says 'Democrat' next to one that says 'Republican' in front of Walmart and then ask people to step inside to take a poll
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-18-19, 08:38 AM   #7822
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
NATO ally? Your Pentagon seems to consider emergency-evacuation of its 50+ nukes in Incirlik, that much "alliedness" with Turkey is left. NATO ally Turkey fired artillery at your troops to make them run faster. NAOT ally Turkey has provoked Russia and Syria in the past with military aggressive acts, shooting down planes and loosing one plane being shot down. NATO ally Trueky openly babbles about claims for rtetaking lost Ottoman soil on the Balkans and in the Aegean, threatening NATO ally Greece with rertakign islands, and pörovoking the eU and again NATO ally Gtreece with sending gas mining ships with mioliutary escports into waters of caprus that are not theirs, doing it like the Chiense do and just claiming the territory. NATO ally Tukrey frequently offens Wetsenr politians, has more academci and journalists jailed than any other copuntr yion the world (and that really means something if you cna claim this recvord!), and recently ha stsrated toi babble openly about wantign to get nukes - if not the US bombs at Incirlik (which obviously implies that they want to take possession of them, which may explain the Pentgaon'S sudden nervousness), than building their own.

No, this Turkey is no NATO ally anymore, and it is not that since many, many years already. It goes back at least to 2003 already. Today it is a poison in NATO's blood vessels.

Regarding the Kurds, I repeat what I said earlier: your timing is an offense and a disgust. You throw guests off the boat on the high ocean instead of sailing back to a harbour, at least a beach, and unload them there. Erdoghan got what he wanted. Assad gets some for free. Putin got what he wanted. The little boy got - NOTHING but mockery, well deserved.

Rockstar, there is no excuse for doing it this way. There just is no excuse. 354:60 congressmen agree with this assessment, at least - of the 60 remaining supporters, some may also know it is wrong, but choosed to put their career interests above moral. Its a crime, it is inhumane, it is cynical, it is assistance of murder and war crime - you created the space where it would, and could and so did materialise. And the little boy in the way to big office today wants to make it appear as if he had run a mediation job in a playground fighting. The little boy has just dung in his head.

If you want to get rid of the guests on your boat, you go back to harbour or go back to the beach. You do not throw them overboard on the high ocean and watch as they drown.
No external enemy could have destroyed the US' prestige any more competely, than the little boy already has done. When he is done with America, his destcrive heritage will kepe onlioving in your society for years and decades to come. He has infested evertyhing with a fission fungus to which no cleaner seems to exist.

The boat is still afloat Skybird, and they are still on it, and they are at the helm. Let them crash it into the rocks if they so desire. We went there and allied ourselves with the Y.P.G. and others SUPPOSEDLY in an attempt to rid the area of ISIS. But honestly I'm not even sure that's completely factual. But if true, when ISIS was SUPPOSEDLY reduced to a ineffective rabble it was time to go. Syria, and the Y.P.G., who incidentally has made no attempt to hide its current alliance with Syria and the known Kurdish terrorist group P.K.K., is now fighting against Turkey. It doesnt have jack squat do to with betrayal of poor teary eyed defensless Kurds just wanting freedom and democracy. This is a war between Shia Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood for the acquisition and expansion of power. And yes I am well aware that the Kurd majority is Sunni but guess where those Kurdish Y.P.P. and P.K.K. minortity Shia are at? You guessed it Syria! Fighting the Brotherhood in Turkey.

Its probably why we are sending troops and missiles to Saudi Arabia a predominantly Sunni nation in case things get out of hand.

Im not so sure Putin got what he wanted either. He's standing in the middle of two warring factions of Islam. If he can broker a settlement then all the more power to him, its his backyard. But its no problem to break a settlement over there so long as there remains a never ending supply of zealots willing to kill. Which still makes it a near effortless task for the U.S. to influence instability at will. Hell, I wouldnt doubt we're getting ready to ship out a bunch of new Toyota trucks to some obsure militant group or another as we speak. In the name of freedom and democracy of course.

Articles like the Insider offer pages of text but say little. I find them utterly useless.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-18-19 at 08:48 AM.
Old 10-18-19, 08:56 AM   #7823
Skybird
Soaring

The explanation why you overstayed your time in syria, is relatvely simple: Assad. Your government thought you could keep a foot in the door and prevent the Russian game in syria from working by staying there and creating a reality that Putin could not just ignore. But then came Trump and Erdoghan, and the Turk saw that he could very well just ognore the Americans, and that he could reprogram Little Boy and make him his puppet for a day of decisions, which Little Boy than made indeed : and indeed according to Erdoghan reprogramming and fully to Turkish interest.

I said it already days ago, I have no principle problem with the AQmeican troops pulling out. After all, they indeed overstayed their once proclaimed mission, and after all Little Boy also promised ot his voters to get troops back home. It is the bloodshedding timing and the price of this resulting betrayal that I attack. The decison by Little Boy directly led to an immense bloodshed and atricdities beign acrried out, today again.

Little Boy is a clueless idiot that even now does not understand what he has done. Nor would he care if he would understand it, since he has never cared for other lives, or human dignity for that matter. Your nation assists Turkish aggression and created the opportunity for them to strike. That makes you accomplices of the attackers in this bloodshed. I do not know whether many Americans are proud of their country'S role in this, I hope not. But Little Boy surely is.
Old 10-18-19, 09:13 AM   #7824
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

Im not so sure Putin got what he wanted either.
Putin just wanted a gateway to the Med that's all
or achievement

Old 10-18-19, 09:51 AM   #7825
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I thought about that. I have this sneaking suspicion we could have gone to fight with the Shia Y.P.G. against ISIS sort of kill the enemy of my enemy. In an attempt to gain their favor and assistance to help us overthrow Assad. Didnt work out. If so it would appear the bonds of Shia Islam are stronger than our offer of recognition, power and arms I guess.

If Russia wants Syria that bad they will have to contend with situations NATO, Ukraine and Syria. We'll see how it goes.

Old 10-18-19, 10:43 AM   #7826
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Guys I find this thread very interesting to follow and it became even more interesting after Trump won the Presidential election.

I therefore hope he will win another term in the White House.

If a political correct politician should win instead and take seat in the Oval Office, this US Politics thread could be very bored.

Markus
Old 10-18-19, 03:46 PM   #7827
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Guys I find this thread very interesting to follow and it became even more interesting after Trump won the Presidential election.

If a political correct politician should win instead and take seat in the Oval Office, this US Politics thread could be very bored.

Markus

Old 10-18-19, 04:05 PM   #7828
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
So the party of the president does not want their man being thrown out.

That is the exact opposite of what he said.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 10-18-19, 07:23 PM   #7829
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Markus
I find you fascinating to follow too Markus with your innocence

I wish more Europeans were like you
or achievement

Old 10-18-19, 11:10 PM   #7830
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
All you are doing is parroting the MSM. They keep pushing the Dem party line that support for impeachment is rising, but if you dig deep in all polls and I could post my analysis of all polls if you really want, you see that suppprt for impeachment is only rising among Dimocrats who will never vote for Trump in any event.

Stop parroting the party line, do you own research for a change.

As if you don't push your stinking party line,lol

Al Capone
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter