Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-13-15, 06:14 PM   #31
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ I guess you're right Oberon its to early to point finger.

Its just the way the terror attack have been done I got the "feeling" its ISIS who's behind this.

In all I think we should wait for more information as they come.

Markus
It'll be done in the name of Daesh, but it'll be a local cell that will be responsible. It's not like a regular army when the top General picks a target and his subordinates draw up an operation to attack it then distribute that to the forces below them to carry out. The mission of Daesh is to attack anything western at any opportunity, so local cells will take it upon themselves to conduct this mission in any way they are able to. Once upon a time it would have been car bombs and suicide bombers, but that seems to have gone down in favour of run and gun attacks with explosives not much bigger than grenades. I imagine that this is because such things are easier to obtain than the ingredients for larger explosives which are heavily monitored by police forces. I think the first major gun assaults were back in Mumbai in 2008 and that killed 166 and injured 600.
To be honest I'm surprised nothing like this has happened in London or Berlin yet, I suspect that sadly it's only a matter of time.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-15, 06:15 PM   #32
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

~60 killed by now... they start to execute the hostages.
I don't even know what to say, I am raging inside and there is nothing anyone can do about this. We are all doomed to watch this going down and that is exactly what these zealots want.
Old 11-13-15, 06:21 PM   #33
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
~60 killed by now... they start to execute the hostages.
I don't even know what to say, I am raging inside and there is nothing anyone can do about this. We are all doomed to watch this going down and that is exactly what these zealots want.
We're killing them back, we might not get the numbers daily in the news, but we're killing as many of them as they are of us, if not more. It's just more of a shock when they hit us back because we're not used to it.
Make no mistake though, this will encourage European nations to ramp up the attacks on Syria, Russia be damned.
Old 11-13-15, 06:26 PM   #34
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

My heart goes out to the people of France, such a sad thing to see. We in the west stand with you at a time like this.

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-15, 06:28 PM   #35
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^ "It'll be done in the name of Daesh, but it'll be a local cell that will be responsible"

This is nothing but pure speculation

What if this terror cell got its order form the headquarters in northern Syria, what if these terrorist was some of these refugees who came to France some year ago and they got the orders before they left ?

I know its many what if.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-15, 06:39 PM   #36
Oberon
Lucky Jack

True, it is speculation and I'll refrain from undertaking more.

Reports have indicated that there has been at least one suicide bombing undertaken in the attacks, which surprises me. There must be quite a number of attackers involved in this, it's certainly not on the level of Hebdo, it's much much bigger.

EDIT: The concert hall has been stormed by French forces.
Old 11-13-15, 06:51 PM   #37
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Come on, you know he is right in this.
Old 11-13-15, 06:52 PM   #38
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

looks like those no-go zones that dont exist are expanding into the tourist district.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-15, 07:00 PM   #39
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
Come on, you know he is right in this.
What, that this thread should only be about Islamic terrorist attacks, because Muslims are the only terrorists in the entire world?

Sure.
Old 11-13-15, 07:11 PM   #40
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

How many terror attacks or trying to conduct a terror attack in percent have been done by Muslim and how many terror attacks a.s.o have been done by other political or religious groups in percent ?

Markus
Old 11-13-15, 07:14 PM   #41
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
How many terror attacks or trying to conduct a terror attack in percent have been done by Muslim and how many terror attacks a.s.o have been done by other political or religious groups in percent ?

Markus
Since when?

Anyway, if the title of this thread offends so many people then Neal can rename it to whatever he wants.

EDIT: Here's an infographic which might go some of the way to answering the question.

Old 11-13-15, 07:16 PM   #42
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
What, that this thread should only be about Islamic terrorist attacks, because Muslims are the only terrorists in the entire world?

Sure.
No, that was not what he said. He commented on this very specific attack and one doesn't have to be a genius to figure out what religion the attackers had.

Or maybe I'm missing something. It's 1 a.m. over here and I'm royally enraged so maybe I'm missing the point.
Old 11-13-15, 07:22 PM   #43
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Since when?

Anyway, if the title of this thread offends so many people then Neal can rename it to whatever he wants.
Again you are right.
Remember my earlier post about Rote Arme Fraction if we go back to the 70s and 80s many German and British will remember IRA, RAF and other political terror group, but in these years most of the terror attacks or trying to conduct terror have been done by Muslim terror groups.

There are many other radical groups in the world no doubt about that, but again so far its mostly if not only Muslim terror group who have conducted terror around the world and not only local against other Muslim or other.

But as mentioned before I'm not any expert, I try to get a wide spread information as much as possible.

The title of this thread is Ok and should not be changed

Markus
Old 11-13-15, 07:29 PM   #44
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:

Markus
Hi Markus, try searching this University of Maryland website http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/ their data base encompasses 1970 thru 2014. From its main page, just press the 'advanced search' select from 1970 to 2014. The list is long, well over 7,000 pages of incidents documented.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-13-15 at 07:38 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-15, 07:29 PM   #45
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
It's bad that the old thread is gone, ´cause in one of my post I wrote about ISIS and coordinated operations. I recall some replied my post and said that they couldn't do that.

Hearing on Danish News channel right now

This is a coordinated terror attack in a scale never seen before

I guess its time to see ISIS not as some toy terror group but a terror group with a skill almost equal a normal country

(I'm so sure its ISIS or some of its supporting groups who's behind this)

Markus

I'm sure all purpose terrorists are behind this.

The original thread was started by me and the subject was islamic terrorism. You can start a thread if you wish but you don't have the right to call it a replacement.

Tags
terrorism