Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-30-21, 04:29 PM   #661
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
The US saw significant crime rise across major cities in 2020. And it's not letting up

My thoughts to the police: step back and allow society to work it out. Don't get caught in a situation where doing your job and enforcing the law will get you incarcerated.
Maybe don't murder people?
Old 05-01-21, 08:07 AM   #662
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Definitely. I don't see anyone here supporting a police officer who goes too far and murders a criminals.

However, when a criminal resists a lawful arrest or fights back or acts a fool, you are putting the police officer in a bad situation.

If the perps resist or try to run, let them go and wave bye-bye. Call the social workers and let them know they need to go find the person.
Old 05-05-21, 10:27 AM   #663
kozel1
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Chauvin will most likely have a new trial. Turns out that one of the jurors lied under oath claiming he has no deep knowledge of the case, yet he is a BLM activist, attended a protest held for George Floyd.
The defendant has a right for a fair trial. Many of us suspected that this whole thing smells like a mistrial and here we go.
Old 05-05-21, 10:38 AM   #664
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Yes, even though I think the prosecutors did an excellent job. There are several obvious circumstances that could be cause for mistrial. Whatever the outcome I sincerily hope our system works like it should.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 11:18 AM   #665
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Lets hope Chauvin chooses a different defence attorney because the last one he had was bleeding pathetic.
I knew before the trial that he would be found guilty of murder, it was never going to be a fair trial what with VP Harris and dementia riddled Biden getting involved, they set Chauvin up for a fall to appease the black community, how bleeding lower can the USA get.
Old 05-05-21, 01:15 PM   #666
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Talk 'bout Chauvinistic here!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 05:07 PM   #667
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Lets hope Chauvin chooses a different defence attorney because the last one he had was bleeding pathetic.
I knew before the trial that he would be found guilty of murder, it was never going to be a fair trial what with VP Harris and dementia riddled Biden getting involved, they set Chauvin up for a fall to appease the black community, how bleeding lower can the USA get.
Or, it might just be that his attorney knew he wouldn't received a fair trial and knew of this juror's perjury and decided to keep his powder dry... Not likely, but possible.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 06:03 PM   #668
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Yes, even though I think the prosecutors did an excellent job. There are several obvious circumstances that could be cause for mistrial. Whatever the outcome I sincerily hope our system works like it should.
I pray that our system works like it should, if politics has touched our justice system (Which was a BIG thing for the founding fathers, and it is important to democracy) in a high-profile case like this, I am pretty sure our country is screwed.

It is highly unlikely that he will receive a new trial though, since this happens a lot following a criminal conviction.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-21, 06:11 PM   #669
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Whacko View Post
I pray that our system works like it should, if politics has touched our justice system (Which was a BIG thing for the founding fathers, and it is important to democracy) in a high-profile case like this, I am pretty sure our country is screwed.

It is highly unlikely that he will receive a new trial though, since this happens a lot following a criminal conviction.

IMHO the reason why we will probably see a mistrial called. Is because politicians and political activists had already touched this case. None of them would sit tight and allow the system to work. Instead they kept running their mouth, calling for violence, and alledgedly even willing to commit perjury. All of those degenerates were making it about something it wasnt or even shown in court as motive.

Old 05-05-21, 09:11 PM   #670
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
IMHO the reason why we will probably see a mistrial called. Is because politicians and political activists had already touched this case. None of them would sit tight and allow the system to work. Instead they kept running their mouth, calling for violence, and alledgedly even willing to commit perjury. All of those degenerates were making it about something it wasnt or even shown in court as motive.
I understand your point, but wouldn't you say that in the current state America is in now that basically anything that makes top headlines would have some politics involved? I would say it would be virtually impossible for either political party to not say anything about the case since it is SO important to the American people and thus can be used as a weapon against either political party.

I don't think that the Democrats would try and rig the election since they already have the majority of the black community behind their backs and Derek Chauvin was guilty (that was gonna be the outcome of the trial- with or without perjury or whatever claims Chauvin's lawyer has made), they would be smart enough to not try and do something bad so they can't get something they already have.

Overall, what's the point of rigging the jury when you already have the majority of the black community behind your back?

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-21, 06:15 AM   #671
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Overall, what's the point of rigging the jury when you already have the majority of the black community behind your back?
Deciding someone's guilt or innocence by race seems to be the very definition of rigging the jury.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-21, 06:42 AM   #672
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Deciding someone's guilt or innocence by race seems to be the very definition of rigging the jury.

Exactly
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-21, 07:55 AM   #673
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
I understand your point, but wouldn't you say that in the current state America is in now that basically anything that makes top headlines would have some politics involved? I would say it would be virtually impossible for either political party to not say anything about the case since it is SO important to the American people and thus can be used as a weapon against either political party.

I don't think that the Democrats would try and rig the election since they already have the majority of the black community behind their backs and Derek Chauvin was guilty (that was gonna be the outcome of the trial- with or without perjury or whatever claims Chauvin's lawyer has made), they would be smart enough to not try and do something bad so they can't get something they already have.

A responsible free press and the free flow of information is a useful asset. Headlines sell papers and people gotta make a living you know.

Its irresponsible press, politicians, and the race baiters however rushed in and made this and continued to make this about race. When infact Chauvin was never charged or convicted of a hate crime nor was race ever brought up in court as motivation for his action and behavior.

In this country the accused has a right to impartial jury. But because of this manufactured state of America by an irresponsible press, several politicians including the current president and the mobs outside the courthouse. A jurist accused of purgery. Chauvin may not have had that benefit.

Old 05-06-21, 07:58 AM   #674
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:

Except they *don't* have the majority of the black community behind them. Go into those cities where antifa and BLM rioters destroyed businesses and ask the black owners of those businesses if they support antifa and BLM.

Go into those cities where black, white, asian (or really any ethnic background) people live in fear of other black people and ask if they want more or less police presence.

This was a show trial in a kangaroo court with a predetermined outcome. The jury was not sequestered. At least one juror perjured himself. The trial venue was not changed. Media was allowed to engage in circus side show antics. Politicians interjected themselves in *the process*. The city paid off the family even before the trial occurred.

This isn't jury nullification where jurors purposely find a defendant not guilty because they don't believe that the law is fair. This was jury tampering/jury fixing to ensure a guilty verdict for crimes that Chauvin didn't actually meet the legal definition of having committed.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-21, 03:00 PM   #675
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

22 ˝ years prison.

Was this a fair sentence ? What do you think.

I think it was ok, Reason Whatever a criminal has done, they should be treated with some kind of respect(not the word I would use, but could not remember it)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote

Tags
police, riots