Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 03-15-06, 03:55 PM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default SBT: concerning gunners shooting too short

Those players who bought SBT and wonder about the AI gunners letting their rounds fall too short: 15 hours ago I received the news that the issue is confirmed to have been fixed by the developer.

In my review I briefly mentioned it in the chapter on technical issues, almost in form of a last-minute-note. I apologize for not having given it the attention that this thing deserved. It took plenty of more time for me to understand how severe it really is. The good gunner experiences I also hadseen, messed up the mean score of my observations for the wrong, in this regard. My failure.

The fix will be included in the first patch. It is possible that this patch will be released before the first major upgrade (that probaly also will include a new Swedish IFV). That patch could maybe even arrive as early as Eastern, but that is no strict timetable, so do not hold eSim responsible if they do not realease it exactly at that time. "Eastern" is a wild guessing by them. Means: it could be earlier, or later.

But they dealt with this issue, and fixed it. That is the message to keep in mind.

Old 03-21-06, 02:24 PM   #2
R48
Loader

Downloads: 25

[quote]But they dealt with this issue, and fixed it. That is the message to keep in mind.

Thanks Skybird. I didn't see that they had already fixed it. I've ordered a copy of SBP. Your review was a big help in making that decision. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it. Your review is exactly the kind I look for. Well done!
R48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-06, 03:21 PM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Confirmation came from inside the team of betatesters, the guy said that AL Delany himself told him that the issue already had been fixed.

Glad that my review was of help for you. Since I finished writing it I have had even more experiences with the sim that convince me that the sim is worth it. In my personal hitlist I only rank Falcon 4 beside it.