Click here to access the Helosim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Helosim.com and Flight Sims

Old 02-21-21, 02:36 AM   #1
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2
Default Jane's WW2 Fighters Edition 2020

Love this old girl,, My first flight sim, and maybe my very first sim. Look what I found,, https://www.moddb.com/games/janes-wwii-fighters now we need some one to wide screen mod this puppy.
yubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-21, 07:02 PM   #2
yubba
Admiral

this guy got wide screen modded I couldn't find him

Old 03-13-21, 11:19 PM   #3
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

try this link , im with you i loved this game, post back if it all works. tks.https://www.moddb.com/games/janes-wwii-fighters

I gave up after Win XP. i have many mods for this game. Post back
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-21, 02:33 PM   #4
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
try this link , im with you i loved this game, post back if it all works. tks.https://www.moddb.com/games/janes-wwii-fighters

I gave up after Win XP. i have many mods for this game. Post back

I got the game from there,, with all the mods,, I wouldn't use that graphics up date though it done funny things to the buildings on my machine any way,, I'm looking for a wide screen mod the best I can do is 1280x1024 ,, I could rig up my 19in screen and live with that but ,, doesn't guaranty a fix..
Old 03-14-21, 04:21 PM   #5
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
I got the game from there,, with all the mods,, I wouldn't use that graphics up date though it done funny things to the buildings on my machine any way,, I'm looking for a wide screen mod the best I can do is 1280x1024 ,, I could rig up my 19in screen and live with that but ,, doesn't guaranty a fix..
well I think it's changing terrains raises havoc on the buildings so back up your original terrain file.
Old 03-20-21, 11:54 PM   #6
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know sorry , I have a win 7 32 bit comp. I reformatted with a virgin install before they stopped supporting win 7. It has all my old games on it. I just thought i would post the link in case it would help somebody. Ya know i miss that game i could play single player offline or at that time go to Hyperlobby wich at that time was cutting edge on line playing. Sorry it didn't work out for you Yubba.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-21, 12:09 PM   #7
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know sorry , I have a win 7 32 bit comp. I reformatted with a virgin install before they stopped supporting win 7. It has all my old games on it. I just thought i would post the link in case it would help somebody. Ya know i miss that game i could play single player offline or at that time go to Hyperlobby wich at that time was cutting edge on line playing. Sorry it didn't work out for you Yubba.

All is good,, though I can't full screen on my 24in monitor,, there is a in config file in the main game folder which has display properties if your scenery buildings disappear make sure you are running in 32 bit,, I'm running a high end crap box that has no graphics card,, so I have a little stutter,, ..