SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-28-20, 05:13 AM   #4096
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The state of Bavaria offers free tests to just everybody now, symptomatic or not. I could imagine that this becomes a "service" nationwide. Whether it makes sense that then everybody runs to get one, is something different, I think one could still practice some reaosn and check the need for a test against one'S own life style and exposition risks. My own such analysis for exmaple would be that I am very, very low in risk since I live very much in retreat, and so I am not in a hurry to get tested. If I still would work and spend 8 hours a day amongst hundreds of ever new people, I would consider the risk to be high.

But people who are in doubt or want to be safe, then could get tested, and I see nothing speaking against it.

However, a clean result (no infection, no anti-bodies) is of little durability only. Theoretically you would need to get tested every day. And those who have antibodies already: its still not clear how long immunity lasts and whether or not it provides immunity against mutated forms as well.
Old 06-28-20, 05:40 AM   #4097
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

The City of Los Angeles started making free Covid-19 tests available to all, with symptoms or not, and City residents or not, rather early on in the pandemic and was followed, in short order, with Los Angeles County making the tests available countywide. The State of California government has been working on doing the same statewide, but has met with resistance from some of the counties who wish to retain a semblance of autonomy in dealing with the pandemic; not too oddly, not a few of the resisting counties and cities are now finding themselves facing the current spike more severely than the counties/cities that enabled widespread testing early on like LA City/County...

<O>
Old 06-28-20, 08:19 AM   #4098
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 08:27 AM   #4099
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

In France, voters wearing mandatory face masks headed to the polls for the final round of local elections. But turnout has been low, with some 15% of voters in Paris casting their ballots by midday today. The vote was delayed in March because of the pandemic.

Meanwhile, an outbreak at a meat factory in the German city of Gütersloh has officials worried. More than 2,000 people have contracted Covid-19 in the area, and now officials say cases are rising among people who have no connection to the factory.

The Greek island of Kos will host dozens of German doctors for free from Monday. The tourism ministry said it was "in recognition and gratitude for their contribution in combating the coronavirus"

The Czech Republic has registered a steep increase in the number of people infected with the virus. There were 260 new cases on Saturday, the highest figure in weeks.

Iran - the country worst hit by coronavirus in the Middle East - is making the wearing of masks mandatory from next Sunday.

China has imposed a strict lockdown near Beijing in an effort to contain a fresh outbreak. Nearly half a million people will be barred from travelling in and out of Anxin county.

South Korea confirmed dozens more cases over the past 24 hours, as it struggles to contain a string of new clusters. There has been a spike in cases since the country relaxed social distancing rules last month.

Meanwhile in Japan, Tokyo reported 60 new infections on Sunday. That's its highest daily total since it lifted a state of emergency last month.

In India, Delhi is now the country's worst-hit area with about 73,000 recorded cases. Lax contact tracing, excessive bureaucracy and political wrangles have all led to a surge in numbers.

Old 06-28-20, 01:22 PM   #4100
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-28-20, 05:06 PM   #4101
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

This is the first time I have seen this story, which I would call a conspiracy

"
A CV-19 VACCINE WILL CHANGE YOUR DNA

It’s all part of their plan.

Pay attention!!
"A disturbing warning letter from German naturopath Anette Lillinger to all of her patients inquiring about the upcoming coronavirus vaccine.
"For all my patients:
I would like to urgently draw your attention to important questions concerning a forthcoming Covid-19 vaccination:
Due to the new mode of action of the future coronavirus vaccine, such cure successes will no longer be possible in the future. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called latest generation mRNA vaccines intervene directly in the patient's genetic material and thus change the individual genetic material, which represents genetic manipulation - something that has been banned , even considered criminal so far.
This intervention can be compared to that of genetically manipulated foods, which is also very controversial.
Even if the media and politicians currently trivialize the issue and even call without thinking about a new type of vaccination in order to return to normalcy, such vaccination is problematic in terms of health, morals and ethics and also in terms genetic damage which, unlike damage caused by previous vaccinations, will now be irreversible and irreparable.
Dear patients, after such an unprecedented vaccination against mRNA, you will no longer be able to cure the symptoms of vaccination in a complementary manner.
You will have to live with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured simply by eliminating toxins from the human body, just as you cannot cure a person with a genetic defect such as Down's syndrome or 21, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner's syndrome, genetics heart disease, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is once and for all present!
Clearly, this means: if you develop a symptom of vaccination after a vaccination with mRNA, neither I nor any other therapist can help you in a causal way, because the damage caused by the vaccination will be genetically irreversible.
In my opinion, these new vaccines represent a crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a broad form in history.
As Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, an experienced doctor, said yesterday:
In reality, this "promising vaccine" for the vast majority of people is in fact prohibited genetic manipulation!"

Thanks to Caveat Emptor and Anjaliva Petersen for sharing!
"
I'm very suspicious when I read something like that and the first I do is to search for some kind of truth in this.

And I found it

Quote:
A Covid-19 vaccine will cause “irreversible genetic damage” to the human body, according to a message quoting “German naturopath Anette Lillinger” that’s been widely shared on Facebook. One version claims it would be a “crime against humanity”.
https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/no-m...enetic-damage/

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 05:26 PM   #4102
Skybird
Soaring

^ Anette Lillinger? Here she is: https://lillinger.aquion.de/ Sells energetized "Aquion" super-dooper-wonder-water, sorry, aqua. Oh, I just saw it also has a seal: eco-ethical water. Wowh, now I am impressed.

Stupids like these who spread fear of vaccines, do so much damage: measels, for exmaple, are on the march again. Polio. Pests that werew considered to be defeated, come back. There are (or better: there can be) risks involved in vaccination, but not for stupid explanations as given by Lillinger. The problem that some virologists already saw in february with corona virusses, seems to compare to a problem known from Dengue fever: a vaccination against it can lead to antibodies that cause a paradoxical effect - and even reinforce the efficiency of the attacking virus. Soime seaosnal flu shots are under suspicion to also suffer form this. This is seen by some as an explanation why some people attract so severe symptoms of Covid-19: maybe they had contact with other corona virusses before, formed antibodies against these Coronas, and when they got hit my this new Corona virus named Covid19, their antibodies worked this paradoxically like can happen with Dengue shots. If that is true, it could delay the development of a vaccine tremendously, maybe even prevent the development of a really safe vaccine.

Back to Lillinger, the water fairy. One quesiton to her should be this: what about the irreparable damage to the lungs (as just one exmaple)? When all this began, I red a comment by a doctor who did autopsies and who said the lungs were not to be recognised as lungs anymore. The quote by him stuck to my mind: "Es sah aus als wäre ein Küchenzauberstab in den Torso gefallen." (It looked as if a kitchen magical wand had fallen into the torso) With Küchenzauberstab, kitchen magical wand, he referred to a Swiss brand (ESGE) that produces these items, once they were called "Zaubertstab" over here in advertisment:

The doctor apparently referred to something like a late cellular (thus bloody) collapsing of lung tissue after it had formed scarred fibrosis. Fibrosis are the main reason why surviving patients often suffer from signficant lung capacity deficits. They are irreparable.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-28-20 at 05:36 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 11:53 PM   #4103
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Here's some interesting data on weekly deaths each year 2020 as compared to previous years. Data is UK centric

https://fullfact.org/health/ons-2020...-death-totals/
Old 06-29-20, 04:55 AM   #4104
Skybird
Soaring

Finally some plain common sense articulated on a small but important detail that I mentioned repeatedly. Its the first time ever that I read this being mentioned in a German, British or American media source, that selection of media at least that I usually monitor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...1ff_story.html
Old 06-29-20, 05:17 AM   #4105
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 06-29-20, 05:19 AM   #4106
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The number of people to die with Covid-19 worldwide passes half a million.

Since the outbreak began, there have been more than 10 million cases.

With cases rising in 30 US states, the Texas governor speaks of "swift and dangerous turn"

New York state - once the epicentre - records its lowest death toll - five - since 15 March.

In the UK, school pupils return in Wales, while more shops reopen in Scotland.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he is "concerned" about a rise in coronavirus cases in Leicester.

In Hebei province, China, more than 400,000 people are under a new, strict lockdown.

Old 06-29-20, 05:23 AM   #4107
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

More than 501,000 people have died after contracting coronavirus, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University in the US. Here are 10 countries reporting the highest number of deaths:

United States: 125,803
Brazil: 57,622
United Kingdom: 43,634
Italy: 34,738
France: 29,781
Spain: 28,343
Mexico: 26,648
India: 16,475
Iran: 10,508
Belgium: 9,732

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-53216079

Old 06-29-20, 05:48 AM   #4108
Skybird
Soaring

A new study by the university of Oxford lists countries that are especially at risk to suffer a second wave. I do not care whether it is a second wave or a lasting, neverending one wave that fluctuates in amplitude over time, what it all means is: it will still be a long time before the fat lady maybe considers to start singing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...ckdown-relaxed
Old 06-29-20, 06:00 AM   #4109
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

@em2nought: The CDC has a page that shows excess deaths from Covid-19 in the US
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-20, 11:52 AM   #4110
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Since Covid-19 testing is taking so long, could I not get my mother-in-law's pooch trained as one of these sniffer dogs? Then I could open a booth in town where (for just a quid) people could walk through and the dog could smell their bc and then bark once for "Yes" and twice for "No"... gold mine!

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan