Bilge Rat

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0
Default As simple as 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandosolo2009 View Post
simple:

left, Up, X, Up, right, Y

On a serious note, I dont think that the campaign unlocks except if you temper with campaign.cfg or SH5 my documents.

Sorry that I couldnt help the, my lap is broken. So, I'm currently on an undefined shore leave..
Actually it's that simple , create a new game and on the campaign screen just type " silentotto " . This will unlock all the campaigns
HerrCroaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-16, 04:35 PM   #18
audiopathik
Nub

Downloads: 1
Icon2 ACS

ACS doesn't seem to have any effect to me.

After I set my savegame to Happy Time from Total Germany with ACS it seems to work in SH5-ACS, but when trying to load the savegame in SH5 I'm starting where I left off without any changes and the changes made to the savegame by SH5-ACS are overwritten by SH5.

When starting the game and reaching the main menu a window appears saying "Synchronizing Savegames with server....".

Trying to turn off "Cloud-Save-Synchronizing" in Uplay, going Offline in Uplay or even going Offline with the PC and then using SH5-ACS does also not work.

I can recall somebody who mentioned there is an option to make SH5 save it's game files locally and not synchronizing it with any server, but I couldn't find it and I am also not sure if was for the same version of SH - some cog in the loading screen lets you disable cloud-save... I couldn't find that though.

It's the same problems with trying to copy over downloaded save-games from others.... SH5 will overwrite it with my own old savegames even when I am Offline entirely.

Thanks for help!
audiopathik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-16, 07:29 PM   #19
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > audiopathik
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE << STEAM is not compatible with the essential application TDW’s Generic File Patcher
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine
Post #68 How To Play Silent Hunter 5 Offline!
When you change from online to offline Uplay will ask you which games to use.
From the Cloud.
From your own saved games.
Select your own saved games.
Post #63 Open Horizons II > Campaign Dates > Bases > U-Boats
Different campaigns can be selected by selecting 'New Campaign' from the main menu.
By typing in 'Silentotto' campaigns are then opened and can be selected IIRC.
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-16, 12:22 AM   #20
audiopathik
Nub

Downloads: 1
Icon2 Solved!

Thank you!

When choosing to go offline Uplay doesn't prompt me to choose whether to use Local-/Cloud Save files, there is an option in the Uplay-Settings that lets me deactivate Cloud-Saving though.

Typing 'silentotto' in the new campaign screen causes me to loose all my upgrades somebody mentioned, is that true?

I am still new to Silent Hunter and not yet familiar with all the game mechanics, thats why I ended up cheating.

I sunk 5 Merchant Vessels in the area of the Eastern British Coasts SH5 just didn't count towards the Missions tonnage short before I was reachingthe 50.000 tonnage goal and the date was beyond 1940 already, so I decided I need some boost to get past that stage quickly.

Anyway I did solve my former issue to some extent already, starting a new campaign and saving in port directly afterwards made SH5-ACS work for me, but it's not a very fine solution as I would like to go ahead with my own savegame rather.

Thanks!
audiopathik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-16, 01:32 AM   #21
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome aboard!

audiopathik!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-19, 05:43 AM   #22
Uchihatherev
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleonlatruite View Post
Hi,

How to unlock all missions without being obliged to follow the campaign in order?

Thank you.
Type 'silentotto' in campaign selector
And you unlock everything
Uchihatherev is offline   Reply With Quote