SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-30-11, 12:18 PM   #46
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0

Thanks Maik,

for your great work. Hosting files seems to be simple - but it isn't so. It costs efforts and money - that you have invested in this community. Thanks again.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 01-31-11, 04:23 AM   #47
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowi58 View Post
Thanks Maik,

for your great work. Hosting files seems to be simple - but it isn't so. It costs efforts and money - that you have invested in this community. Thanks again.

Greetings
rowi58

Thanks Rowi for your kind words,but the only thing that cost me some money was the NAS from D-Link,the other thing is and was some research for SH3 Mods in the web over the years.

I'm glad that everyone is happy with this solution and it's no problem for me.

PS: I say,with the FTP Server,we have a second uboat-realsimulation.com

So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-11, 01:49 PM   #48
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

Thanks Maik

for your great work. And thanks that you stay in this forum. The quality of the German Ubi-SHx-Forum runs parallel with the quality of SilentHunter

Greetings
rowi58
Old 02-04-11, 12:52 AM   #49
denis_469
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 134

I tryed d/l WO 3.3 from yo server. All d/l cancel autamatical... What need made for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod? Or may be anyone have work link for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod?
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-11, 01:24 AM   #50
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis_469 View Post
I tryed d/l WO 3.3 from yo server. All d/l cancel autamatical... What need made for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod? Or may be anyone have work link for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod?

I had some discussions about the Video- and Musicfiles with the Mods in the German Ubiforum,cause they tought,this were Copyright protected material,so they said,that i are not allowed to post the Link to the SH3 Mods longer in the Forum.

I copied these files to another place and deleted the video and musicfiles,cause these files were in the same folder as the SH3 Mods.

Then i created new users in the NAS and give them newer Networkaccess.

The user Maik is the only person with a password to have full access to the SH3 Mods on the FTP Server.

If anybody opens the Link to my FTP Server,then you need a Username & Password,to get access,both can be find in my Signature.

So i apologise to you,that you had some troubles with the download,but you can try it again.

So Long

Maik
Old 02-04-11, 04:00 AM   #51
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

Quote:
And it works perfectly - denis_429

just enter the USERNAME an the PASSWORD you find in "pliskeskeno4"'s signature. And BTW - thanks for your great work for SH3

Greetings
rowi58
Old 02-04-11, 05:59 AM   #52
Damo
Captain

Downloads: 248

Thankyou for your excellent collection, a great service to the SH3 community, however, I request that you remove my Ambiance and Lighting mod from your archive at your earliest convenience as it was never meant for general release. From the readme:

Quote:
Damo's Lighting and Ambiance for Flakmonkeys New Interiors v1.0 & Open Conning Tower Hatch TestFMFood (v.0.7 beta)

This is a beta version of my lighting mod for the new interiors and open conning tower, provided for feedback only. Do not redistribute unless permission is granted by me.
The files were sent to a select few including the people whose files I edited for evaluation and feedback. At no point did I agree to public release and at no point did I receive any requests for such a release (which would have been denied). Due to the beta stage of this mod I did not include credits to those whose files I used and to those that offered me help and advice during it's development, I not only feel that it's inclusion in your archive is against my wishes, but potentially against theirs as well.

Finally, I offer no support to those who already have this mod and in it's present state may or may not have bugs that could cause stability issues. I therefore am not responsible for any issues you may encounter with your game or system when using these files.

Damo.

The owl and the pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat.
It only took one T1 eel to convince that boat not to float.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-11, 12:23 PM   #53
denis_469
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken_04 View Post
I had some discussions about the Video- and Musicfiles with the Mods in the German Ubiforum,cause they tought,this were Copyright protected material,so they said,that i are not allowed to post the Link to the SH3 Mods longer in the Forum.

I copied these files to another place and deleted the video and musicfiles,cause these files were in the same folder as the SH3 Mods.

Then i created new users in the NAS and give them newer Networkaccess.

The user Maik is the only person with a password to have full access to the SH3 Mods on the FTP Server.

If anybody opens the Link to my FTP Server,then you need a Username & Password,to get access,both can be find in my Signature.

So i apologise to you,that you had some troubles with the download,but you can try it again.

So Long

Maik
I made like you say, but automatical stop d/l... after 1 sec. 3 february I made near 20 time for d/l. So if you can - send me mods by e-mail.
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-11, 12:56 PM   #54
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo View Post
Thankyou for your excellent collection, a great service to the SH3 community, however, I request that you remove my Ambiance and Lighting mod from your archive at your earliest convenience as it was never meant for general release. From the readme:

The files were sent to a select few including the people whose files I edited for evaluation and feedback. At no point did I agree to public release and at no point did I receive any requests for such a release (which would have been denied). Due to the beta stage of this mod I did not include credits to those whose files I used and to those that offered me help and advice during it's development, I not only feel that it's inclusion in your archive is against my wishes, but potentially against theirs as well.

Finally, I offer no support to those who already have this mod and in it's present state may or may not have bugs that could cause stability issues. I therefore am not responsible for any issues you may encounter with your game or system when using these files.

Damo.

Hi Damo

I remove your folder from my Server as you wish,and sorry for this mistake

So Long

Maik
Old 02-04-11, 01:00 PM   #55
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
I made like you say, but automatical stop d/l... after 1 sec. 3 february I made near 20 time for d/l. So if you can - send me mods by e-mail.

I will leave it as it's now,so you can download without problems.

Sorry,but got not the time to send big mods by e-mail

So Long

Maik
Old 04-17-11, 11:09 PM   #56
KapitanSpinks
Seaman

Downloads: 36

The OP's link no longer works.

Sure would be nice to have a comprehensive list and description of all the best mods.
KapitanSpinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-11, 11:42 PM   #57
Fish In The Water
Prince of
the Sea

SUBSIM
Welcome
Committee

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitanSpinks View Post
The OP's link no longer works.
The mods are still available at the new FTP:

ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/Volume_1...3COMMUNITYMODS

Username: Maik
Password: Woelfe

Enjoy!
Fish In The Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-11, 07:09 AM   #58
bojan811
Engineer

Downloads: 106

I can see no mods in his SH3COMMUNITYMODS/ folder.
In other folder yes but in this folder nothing.
bojan811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-11, 02:53 PM   #59
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan811 View Post
I can see no mods in his SH3COMMUNITYMODS/ folder.
In other folder yes but in this folder nothing.

You can find the Mods in the various Modders folder,click on a folder with a Modders name and you will get to the Mods.

So Long

Maik
Old 05-10-11, 05:45 PM   #60
bojan811
Engineer

Downloads: 106

ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/Volume_1...COMMUNITYMODS/

And noting else is there.
I look at the vol 1 in vol 2 i can aces right now, but when i look at vol 2 yesterday i find some music, video, act files.

Where did you say i had to look for mods?
In what path exactly?

B811
bojan811 is offline   Reply With Quote