SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-19, 03:55 PM   #1
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

Default Just one more Silent Hunter!

I refuse to believe that it’s over with. I believe there’s just a room for one more silent hunter. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, modern nuclear submarine silent hunter. Walkable ships walkable submarines sonar suites, weapons rooms, command rooms. There just has to be a way we can get one more out of booby soft. Or maybe there someone here on this form that would be willing to take on the challenge. I’ve always wanted to be able to command a nuclear submarine the way I could command the uboat in SH5. There just has to be a way of doing this. I’m tired of the red storm rising style third person view. I’m tired of the click to station. It’s time! It’s time we finally got our fully interactive nuclear submarine. Come on already! U-boat on steam looks like a great game, but I’m tired of the World War II genre. Let’s get the right game going, come on folks. I never tried SH5 until TWOS came out and fixed it. It’s incredible the work that our own people on subsim can do. That’s why I believe someone at on this forum could build a beautiful modern sub sim.
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote