Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-15-24, 12:56 PM   #7696
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Well that actually would be pretty smart move. Fetterman is turning out not to be the idiot we initially was thought to be.
Fetterman might have had to pay taxes for the first time in his life, and it instantly converted him to a conservative.
Old 04-15-24, 12:59 PM   #7697
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
Fetterman might have had to pay taxes for the first time in his life, and it instantly converted him to a conservative.

He's a big supporter of Israel for sure. I also like him calling out that Menendez creep. That traitor is on more countries payrolls than even the Big Guy.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-24, 01:09 PM   #7698
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
He's a big supporter of Israel for sure. I also like him calling out that Menendez creep. That traitor is on more countries payrolls than even the Big Guy.
I don’t know about the Menendez issue. I just find it weird that shortly after the Head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee started investigating why our country’s top three oilfield services companies continued doing business in Russia after its invasion of Ukraine. He was suddenly accused of a bribery scandal, and he and the investigation quietly went away. You can’t fight the swamp, if you try you get railroaded with one accusation after another & court battles attempting to destroy you. Then the swamp offers up some clown who can’t string a sentence together and won’t get in the way.

I don’t know maybe I’m just a conspiracy theorist at heart

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-15-24 at 01:22 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-24, 01:27 PM   #7699
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I don’t know about the Menendez issue. I just find it weird that shortly after the Head of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee started investigating why our country’s top three oilfield services companies continued doing business in Russia after its invasion of Ukraine. He was suddenly accused of a bribery scandal, and he and the investigation went away. You can’t fight the swamp, if you try you get railroaded with one accusation after another & court battles attempting to destroy you. Then the swamp offers up some clown who can’t string a sentence together and won’t get in the way.

I don’t know maybe I’m just a conspiracy theorist at heart

Do you really think Oil Field Services Companies have that kind of juice to manufacture such a scandal?

Old 04-15-24, 02:51 PM   #7700
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Icon7

Just as reminder, things aren't going so great for China and Russia.

We should learn how Propaganda and Dis-Information work so we can make better decisions.

Those folks are always looking for Useful Idiots.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-24, 04:05 PM   #7701
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Do you really think Oil Field Services Companies have that kind of juice to manufacture such a scandal?
Just a reminder, if some nobody with connections can start a fire with a dossier of made up fantasy and get all the useful idiots and lemmings of the world to fall in-line behind it. I suppose oils companies with connections could too.

However I know correlation doesn’t necessarily mean causation nor am I defending the guy or convinced of anything, just saying things like that cross my mind. Ya got to admit though it looks awfully familiar. He’s fighting the accusations, but if current events are any judge I’m sure the swamp will just wear him down financially with endless accusations as tries to defend himself in court too

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-15-24 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-15-24, 05:04 PM   #7702
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Just a reminder, if some nobody with connections can start a fire with a dossier of made up fantasy and get all the useful idiots and lemmings of the world to fall in-line behind it. I suppose oils companies with connections could too.

I assume you are talking about Steele, well he wasn't exactly a nobody and his story was "investigated with extreme prejudice" by a very willing FBI abetted by a mainstream press that has clearly taken a political side. I hardly think the Oil Service Industry has that same kind of pull, even against a mere congress critter.

Quote:
However I know correlation doesn’t necessarily mean causation nor am I defending the guy or convinced of anything, just saying things like that cross my mind. Ya got to admit though it looks awfully familiar. He’s fighting the accusations, but if current events are any judge I’m sure the swamp will just wear him down financially with endless accusations as tries to defend himself in court too

Sounds to me like you are convinced of quite a bit! Do you think that George Santos character was a swamp victim too? Sometimes crooked pols will suddenly find some noble or important cause to champion as a way to deflect or minimize getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Old 04-15-24, 05:43 PM   #7703
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
I assume you are talking about Steele, well he wasn't exactly a nobody and his story was "investigated with extreme prejudice" by a very willing FBI abetted by a mainstream press that has clearly taken a political side. I hardly think the Oil Service Industry has that same kind of pull, even against a mere congress critter.
Yep that’s the one, the dossier was pure fantasy used by the swamp to smear a political opponent and from there it has snowballed into what we see today. It just keeps going and going and going and going.

Quote:
Sounds to me like you are convinced of quite a bit!
No, I mean it when I say I’m not convinced of anything concerning Menendez. But as someone on the outside looking in knowing the multi-millions of dollars in campaign contributions made by the industry to politicians. It simply crossed my conspiratorial devious little mind when I see him lose his position and the investigation stops and goes away. I could be wrong it’s been a very long time since I last read anything about it.

Quote:
Do you think that George Santos character was a swamp victim too? Sometimes crooked pols will suddenly find some noble or important cause to champion as a way to deflect or minimize getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
Nope Santos own very public behavior has me convinced he dug his own grave. What had me stumped was how he became a candidate in the first place.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-15-24 at 05:53 PM.