SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop > DW Mission Designers' Forum
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-24-17, 06:16 PM   #1
Stewy1
Girt by Sea

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 32

Default Stewy's Map Pack Two Released!

Uploaded on the Downloads page is a second pack of maps I've made for Dangerous Waters. There are eleven more for you to enjoy. They are essentially 'blank' of triggers, scripts, ships and submarines, for you to make your own missions.

All landmarks, features, and EEZ boundaries are marked as accurately as possible.

Research Credits go to Wikipedia, Vector Globe Atlas, US policy releases, searates.com (for major ports) and marineregions.org (for EEZs), various news websites, and computer game manuals. All information was accessed from publically available sources.

The maps are:
Azores (including a Scorpion memorial site), Columbia, Comoros, Congo, Eastern Korea, Falklands, Gulf of Thailand, Sea of Okhotsk, the West Australian Exercise Area (WAXA), West Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands and an updated Syrian map.

The Syrian map now has marked the Russian 'Exercise Areas' which were published to warn planes away from missile firing in the eastern Mediterranean. The 'large' area was for the Kuznetsov carrier deployment in November, 2016; while the smaller 'boxes' were for the second Russian deployment in January, 2017.

Disclaimer:
Naturally, download at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any adverse effects to your computer by
downloading these files.

Feedback (and requests) welcome via the Subsim forums!

Enjoy
Stewy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 06:59 PM   #2
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

11? That's awesome - but a link would help.

BTW, I think I noticed your missions are named in a way that kinda makes them difficult to find in the editor.
I'd suggest a prefix, personally I use [NS] for all my stuff, so it's all nice and tidy in the mission menu, this helps so much with navigation!
Old 04-24-17, 07:38 PM   #3
Stewy1
Girt by Sea

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 32

In the Downloads section on the Subsim site, mate
Stewy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-17, 08:00 PM   #4
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

I know - but you could have linked to it directly - do you really expect me to do that myself!? How dare you!