Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-22, 08:43 PM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default War Crimes Russia or Nato

It seems that the NATO bandwagon now wants to Charge Putin with anything and everything. Now, Who Are the countries and the leaders of these countries that keep funding this proxy war? They are now talking about war crimes. How many times do the citizens "aka" taxpayers have to suffer for the bad decisions of the same group of people that were popular in high school only because of their families money. They are now President's Members of Congress and less not forget the lowly Senator just one step above a Governor of a state and this group represents.

These are the Country Club people that on the U.S. taxpayer dollar has funded the United Nations.We also fund NATO.And we as a country are the same people that have listened to and followed these Politicians into their proxy wars since 1945.And It's the citizen who suffers and mourns their dead sons' and daughters.

War crimes,Let's look at the Countries and their leaders who will provide,money in the billions, For a proxy War.Your country's military hardware will be used to kill thousands of people. Ukraine and Russia was a regional conflict.Between them . So i think the leaders of the countries that provide the cash funds and the military hardware are the war criminals.They don't want to stop their war. Remember Checkvoliskia they never had a say. Did they?

Well i can say this with confidence the American workers and people would not have voted to spend billions of dollars on another war in Ukraine.Then again we only get to vote on a foregone conclusion.For those who know history and can read. I think the Russian people will smoke the New World's orders ass

Last edited by Gorpet; 09-22-22 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-22-22, 08:47 PM   #2
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

We have a Ukraine war thread, use it.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 09-22-22, 09:57 PM   #3
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

It's in the best interest of the west to stop Poopin expanding, especially so close to NATO countries.
Also a correction not a "proxy war" but poxy war!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 09-23-22, 12:59 AM   #4
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 09-23-22, 01:28 AM   #5
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Yep, I saw the video of Joe walking off stage. And i went down to the 7-Eleven and bought a 12 pack. No excuse it's just the truth. Goodnight
Old 09-23-22, 01:59 AM   #6
Gorpet
Still Searching

[QUOTE=Gorpet;2828896]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Can i get this post transferred? or do i have to copy and post I did not know we had a Ukraine war thread.for american CPA's we are only searching for slim bite of the truth .In América CPA stands for Certified Public Accountant that puts fear into Politician and his family. Any hoo this is a new tread.Should the leaders of a proxy war that supplies money and the weapons to continue a war that kills people and destroys the planet.Without their peoples expressed consent they should be held accountable? I can tell you the 70 million people that voted for Joe and the Democrats didn't foresee a new a war. Most voters here don't even know where Ukraine is. And whey the guy they voted for is giving billions of dollars to Ukraine a country American kids will never see unless their on a battlefield.Why do we have to die, so do our children and their children and any children they have die.Will there be an atmosphere to die for?
Or will our life become a science fiction movie in the year 2525
Closed Thread