SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-04-21, 07:53 AM   #1846
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Is anything known about the record of those dead cops from that day, I mean is it known whether they belonged to the Trump sympathising faction that even seemed to have let people in, posed for selfies and removed barricades, or were they belonging to those who indeed tried to fought the attackers off?

This might make a possible difference for explanations. Between post-stress trauma, and feelings of shame and guilt for example.

Or they just had their hearts broken from what is happening in their country and the ideas they might have had on their minds when deciding for a police career.

Speculations are infinite, but some seem less nlikely than others. In principle Neal's vague hinting at a possible conspiration to silence unwanted witnesses or accomplices of something also is not off the table. But before name and face and man gets accused, there needs to be shown sufficient hints for such a suspicion.
Old 08-04-21, 08:05 AM   #1847
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Is anything known about the record of those dead cops from that day, I mean is it known whether they belonged to the Trump sympathising faction that even seemed to have let people in, posed for selfies and removed barricades, or were they belonging to those who indeed tried to fought the attackers off?

This might make a possible difference for explanations. Between post-stress trauma, and feelings of shame and guilt for example.

Or they just had their hearts broken from what is happening in their country and the ideas they might have had on their minds when deciding for a police career.

Speculations are infinite, but some seem less nlikely than others. In principle Neal's vague hinting at a possible conspiration to silence unwanted witnesses or accomplices of something also is not off the table. But before name and face and man gets accused, there needs to be shown sufficient hints for such a suspicion.

We might also consider the possibility that they may have been prior military and served in Iraq, Afghanistan or other war zones. So they could have already been dealing with a lot of PTSD baggage.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 08:14 AM   #1848
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Today's climate for police officers is nothing short of toxic. They have a target on their backs. They are openly hated. Politicians do not support them, the media does not support them, and some parts of society do not support them. Some of this non-support is well earned. However, there a many good police officers doing the job but they are grouped as one and all bad. Everyone hates a cop until they need one. To add to this discussion, a friend of mine was at the Capitol the day the insurrection occurred. He commented first hand witnessing the police being harassed by Antifa. The police were powerless on this day. They are powerless on most days. Being hated day to day is not a healthy way to live. The news media can be nothing short of relentless.
Old 08-04-21, 08:44 AM   #1849
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Is there other political forums or FB groups where people discuss US politics in general.

I'm on a crusade to find things I haven't found here or among most of my FB-friends.
I have seen it among our MSM journalist and few of my fb-friends otherwise not.

Why this search is because what a friends friend said to me some month ago.

My American friends says....

I'll never accuse a person from lying, but I haven't exactly found any how really does.

I'm talking about American voters who worship Biden.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 02:28 PM   #1850
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

To make sure I'm crystal clear, I do not believe there's a murder conspiracy. As I said, that's to crazy and would certainly blow up.

I hadn't dug into the background and political affiliations of these officers, I agree, it would be interesting to know.
Old 08-04-21, 02:30 PM   #1851
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Neal, then I maybe red something into your words. Sorry, didn't want to put something in your mouth.
Old 08-04-21, 03:00 PM   #1852
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

I'm convinced your authorities will look into it very closely to why these four former police officer commit suicide(according to this link provide by Neal)

Markus

Old 08-04-21, 05:48 PM   #1853
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Old 08-04-21, 06:20 PM   #1854
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Now I wonder does Biden sound like a senile when he speaks without a teleprompte ? I have only, from my memory seen and heard him once without this teleprompte(a link posted by me)and heard him in the video ^

Or is only sometimes he does that ?

Markus

Old 08-04-21, 06:28 PM   #1855
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Now I wonder does Biden sound like a senile when he speaks without a teleprompte ? I have only, from my memory seen and heard him once without this teleprompte(a link posted by me)and heard him in the video ^

Or is only sometimes he does that ?

Markus
It's all the time. He's a dementia sufferer. Although he's a bad guy who is as crooked as a dog's leg, it's still criminal what his wranglers and power-mad wife are doing exploiting his condition.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 06:40 PM   #1856
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
It's all the time. He's a dementia sufferer. Although he's a bad guy who is as crooked as a dog's leg, it's still criminal what his wranglers and power-mad wife are doing exploiting his condition.
Is the political correctness so...so that no one dare to step forward saying what some or most of the American know ?

Markus

Old 08-04-21, 09:01 PM   #1857
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
I'm not finding anything but opinion pieces regarding this so I'll just call it unsubstantiated rumor.
https://constitution.congress.gov/co.../amendment-25/

So voting is a priviledge?
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ponsibilities/

What about the 15th amendment?
https://constitution.congress.gov/co.../amendment-15/

Or the 19th amendment?
https://constitution.congress.gov/co.../amendment-19/

Or the 24th amendment?
https://constitution.congress.gov/co.../amendment-24/

Or the 26th amendment?
https://constitution.congress.gov/co.../amendment-26/

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-21, 01:16 PM   #1858
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Today's climate for police officers is nothing short of toxic. They have a target on their backs. They are openly hated. Politicians do not support them, the media does not support them, and some parts of society do not support them. Some of this non-support is well earned. However, there a many good police officers doing the job but they are grouped as one and all bad. Everyone hates a cop until they need one.
Has been and still is the case for some time now here in the UK and I'm actually overjoyed I'm well out of it.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-21, 02:32 PM   #1859
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Has been and still is the case for some time now here in the UK and I'm actually overjoyed I'm well out of it.
Jim, I bet you are. Now some cities are seeing the fallout with defunding the police. Who would want to sign up now? Best of luck to them.
Old 08-05-21, 03:15 PM   #1860
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Jim, I bet you are. Now some cities are seeing the fallout with defunding the police. Who would want to sign up now? Best of luck to them.

Not sure but I think this time it has more to do with city leaders emptying the jails. If you look hard enough there are plenty of police chiefs complaining about the catch and release policies.