SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-12-20, 06:52 PM   #16
Bergerbcn
Swabbie

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Don't think it's available anymore. What are you wanting to mod and what is your current mod list ?
Hi, i'm trying to install NYGM before Hsie and Stiebler patches and I read in NYGM 3_6_Manual:

Quote:
- Anvart_Tycho Raise/Lower U-boat radars, D/F-aerial, stern flag (NYGM 3.6F). Anvart’s talented modelling provides these useful functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the animation code and the original turms supplied were all created by Anvart in a series of mods. Tycho consolidated these mods and adapted them for use with NYGM. [IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NYGM USERS: the latest Stiebler hard-code fix, version 4C, provides special Anvart-made turms that also mount both fixed and rotatable radars correctly. Owing to the impossibility of maintaining mod compatibility across NYGM and other super-mods, players of NYGM SHOULD NOT NOW USE the Anvart-Stiebler patch provided with the Stiebler hard-code fix 4C. Instead, download and install from the NYGM website at SubSim this patch: Stiebler4C_SubsFlag (put together by Tycho).]
Bergerbcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 06:53 PM   #17
Bergerbcn
Swabbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Don't think it's available anymore. What are you wanting to mod and what is your current mod list ?
Hi, i'm trying to install NYGM before Hsie and Stiebler patches and I read in NYGM 3_6_Manual:

Quote:
- Anvart_Tycho Raise/Lower U-boat radars, D/F-aerial, stern flag (NYGM 3.6F). Anvart’s talented modelling provides these useful functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the animation code and the original turms supplied were all created by Anvart in a series of mods. Tycho consolidated these mods and adapted them for use with NYGM. [IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NYGM USERS: the latest Stiebler hard-code fix, version 4C, provides special Anvart-made turms that also mount both fixed and rotatable radars correctly. Owing to the impossibility of maintaining mod compatibility across NYGM and other super-mods, players of NYGM SHOULD NOT NOW USE the Anvart-Stiebler patch provided with the Stiebler hard-code fix 4C. Instead, download and install from the NYGM website at SubSim this patch: Stiebler4C_SubsFlag (put together by Tycho).]
Old 12-12-20, 07:17 PM   #18
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerbcn View Post
Hi, where i can download the Stiebler 4C_Subs Flag? I'm looking in subsim download section but i dont found this mod.
Bergerbcn,

Try here ;

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2c4fh...bsFlag.7z/file

Good hunting,
FUBAR295

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 07:37 PM   #19
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 488
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Fwiw NYGM subs are already setup with this mods functions. Shift/Ctrl - v controls the rdf, Shift/Ctrl - r controls the radar and Shift/Ctrl - f controls the flag.
Old 12-12-20, 07:58 PM   #20
Bergerbcn
Swabbie

Thanks for your info and help, John Pankoast and FUBAR295.
Old 12-12-20, 08:01 PM   #21
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 488
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Thanks for your info and help, John Pankoast and FUBAR295.
Old 12-12-20, 10:45 PM   #22
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 429

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help needed, question