SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-28-21, 09:01 AM   #1
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Default France....Heading towards a civil war ?

Read about some retired generals in France who had sent an open letter to President Emmanuel Macron, warning that France is on the brink of a civil war.

Quote:
The French government has threatened to punish active soldiers who signed an open letter by 25 retired generals warning President Emmanuel Macron the country is headed for "civil war"
https://www.france24.com/en/france/2...-war-in-france

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 09:33 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

On the one hand, there is this:

https://www.france24.com/en/france/2...-war-in-france

https://rmx.news/article/commentary/...france-burning

and there is this:

https://www.christianophobie.fr/carte

And telling by memory that there is roughly one church per day closing in France, with practically no new ones being opened.

On the other hand, there is this:
Wikipedia says there are 2300 mosques, with 250 more planned for opening in the forseeable time.

With this guy calling for doubling their numbers:

https://www.france24.com/en/20150405...-mosques-islam

Finally this:

https://www.christianophobie.fr/carte

And a reminder on that France since years is haunted by Islamic murder and terrorism.

The grim truth is the French are no longer masters of their own home. Too much indifference for too long time.

Countries like Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, maybe Great Britain, are to follow their example, and others more.

Countries like Poland, Greece, and certainly all countries even further east of Poland, maybe will resist for longer. I share David Engels' desperate hope that these one day will become the ashes from which the phoenix of another European renaissance of values and culture will arise, but certain that is not, nor will it be anytime soon, but is many generations away.

This is a strange book. It is very bitter, beyond the needs for illusions, and at the same time it gives you - at least it gave me - strength, and the serenity to endure the inevitable.

https://europeanconservative.com/202...is-to-be-done/

The times ahead of us are darkening. Stupity, selfishness and cowardice rule our house. The barbars knock on our doors, grinning. And not before our children's children's children's and later lives will the times maybe clear up again. But certain that is not. Our history and culture is rotten, and hollowed out. Our identity is flakes of ashes blown away by the wind.

We lost ourselves over absolute banalities.

If you ever asked yourself why the Chinese commit de factor genocide on the Uigurs, which are Muslim, look at Europe. That is no defence of genocide. Its just a hint at the obvious. The chiense supprerss over 60 ethnic/cultural minorities. But onlym few of them get it this hard like the Tibetans and Uigurs, mostly because they are no threat and possess no ressources.

Have you ever noticed that many people and nations in Asia are extremely hesitent to accept and welcome in foreigners into the social, cultural communal inner circle? Namely Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans...?

Last edited by Skybird; 04-28-21 at 09:44 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 11:16 AM   #3
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

In the end it's the voters fault.

They can not push the responsibility onto their trusted politicians. A voter has a responsibility towards their country and if a voter can see their politician has failed in doing so- s/he should chose another politician or stay home.

but the prospect of lower taxes and higher wages sound like sweet music in a voters ear.

This is what a vote live for...me..me...me.

So if there civil war break out in France..the people on the street can only blame them self and no other

Markus

Old 04-28-21, 12:15 PM   #4
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

The French government has condemned an open letter signed by active soldiers that said the country was heading for "civil war" due to religious extremism.

About 1,000 servicemen and women, including some 20 retired generals, put their names to the letter.

It blamed "fanatic partisans" for creating divisions between communities, and said Islamists were taking over whole parts of the nation's territory.

Ministers have condemned the message published in a right-wing magazine.

The letter was first published on 21 April - the 60th anniversary of a failed coup d'état.

"The hour is grave, France is in peril," the signatories said.

Far-right leader Marine Le Pen, a candidate in next year's presidential election, has spoken out in support of the former generals.

But the minister in charge of the armed forces, Florence Parly, tweeted: "Two immutable principles guide the action of members of the military with regard to politics: neutrality and loyalty."

She earlier warned that any signatories still serving in the military would be punished for defying a law that requires them to remain politically neutral.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56899765

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 01:45 PM   #5
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

So far I have read among my friends

What did I say - Thank you politicians for destroying France a.s.o.

I'm still awaiting sentence like

They are painting the devil on the wall-it's not that bad or similar.

I myself deeply hope it wouldn't be so bad.

Markus

Old 04-28-21, 02:27 PM   #6
Skybird
Soaring

Jim, what different have you expected than that the establishment condemns this and insists on everybody still sticking the head in the sand? Its like this in every country with bigger Muhammeddan communities. All is fine. No problems. Tolerance works. Remember, "Islam means peace" - under the black flag of al-Ukab, of course, but lets not worry the infidels too early.
Old 04-28-21, 03:14 PM   #7
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

If worse case scenario should occur I know what will be written among my friends on the left.

Blame people on the right..it's their fault..these muslim are peaceful but these from the right has been on their back since their came here..no wonder they are fighting back a.s.o

My friends on the right will write things like

Blame people on the left, their have always kept their eyes close and not seen what they(the Muslims) have been planning since they came.

We will throw words against each other..while people will die in this civil war.

Markus

Old 04-28-21, 04:04 PM   #8
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Well what's true is that certain "first world" action in the "third world" and middle east did not make it especially easier for people to live and strive there, with infrastructure like roads, schools and hope for a future destroyed. is Iran really better off now than with Sadddam Hussein? Or Libya without Ghaddafi? Afghanistan? China got out after the opium blackmail by pure chance, but living there with its consequences is not especially positive either by western standards. Action usually incites a reaction.

Some people try to build a future elsewhere, like here, if they can get there. Perfectly understandable. What is surprising is that most of them are peaceful after what happened to their country done by the very states that intervened in theirs, with so relatively few nutjobs being among them. I especially adore the english notion of anti-immigration after they invaded almost the whole world and did a lot of slave trade, but hey which nation is without guilt.

I was in a hospital some months ago, met a man from Syriah. Syriah has a bad leader one might say, like Iran and others, but also these current or temporary governments have a history of how the today's situation happened, from the Shah to big oil.

"Syria is home to diverse ethnic and religious groups, including the majority Syrian Arabs, Kurds, Turkmens, Assyrians, Armenians, Circassians, Mandeans, and Greeks. Religious groups include Sunnis, Christians, Alawites, Druze, Isma'ilis, Mandeans, Shiites, Salafis, and Yazidis. Arabs are the largest ethnic group, and Sunnis are the largest religious group."

They got along well enough for quite some time. There were more wars within Europe in the last hundred hundred years than there.

He was a muslim of course, also explained some 'Islam things' to me that i did not understand or know. He showed me photos of his house before and after the bombing that killed his family except him and his wife, this time by russian jets. Assad is a big fan of them, because they secure his ruling.

His house was in the outskirts of Damascus, the second concrete floor of his house had collapsed by a near bomb and had buried his family. Most parts of the inner city had already been flattened by various foreign countries. He had a store producing medical components in the city, which was also destroyed, as was the hospital he had worked in. Damascus was founded some 3000 years before Christ, but there is not much left of it by now, a lot of historical sites destroyed.

After a restart seemed impossible (certain groups of people are also the target of Assad's militia searching for scapegoats, anyone would fit, but especially people with a better education). So he asked for visa for him and his wife, and barely got out of this mess alive, to Germany. He was not really welcomed, but managed to get along and get a job at the MHH in Hannover, where he had to repeat some exams and became a doctor, again.

Re the OP, maybe french right-wing Mari(n)e LePen has some certain bad words for foreigners, but then i have a few words for her or those courageous letter-generals.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 04-28-21 at 04:14 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-21, 04:11 PM   #9
Skybird
Soaring

France's predominant Muslim group is Algerians.

Islam has been totalitarian and militant and supremacist since always. Exceptiosn nwere not the rlel but the exception fromt he rule. Muhammad was no man of peace and tolerance, he was a warlord and conqueror and desert bandit. Its not the white man's fault. Islam has been like that from beginning on.

Destracting from the core issue - ^ - and stickign the head in the sand is what has gotten France and others to where they are.

Yes, I'm talking about a clash of civilizations, and nothign else, a cultural cut-throat-competition taking place in Europe's streets and cities. I always have, since over 15 years. And the events in Europe prove me right. Its like with the European red and American grey squirrels in England and Italy. The Greys have come to stay. And they push back the Reds wherever they meet them. Its the greater robustenss and aggressiveness that wins them the fight. The oen thing that sh become unimaginable for Wetserners: to fight for their home and identity and culture and history, instead cowardly relativising it until nothign is left of it anymore - and then embracing the foreign in surrender, betraying oneself by callign that "multi culti" and "tolerance".

Muhammad had not taste for multi culti. He wanted mono culti, and that is what his ideology expresses.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-28-21 at 04:20 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 02:23 AM   #10
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

But it is not "because of Islam" initially. People were suppressed, killed, tortured, France has ruled Algeria for 130+ years and they did not bring 'civilisation' or 'won the hearts' of the Algerians. You may google for french atrocities in Algeria which are not forgotten, and only recently have been admitted by Macron. Militant islam does of course all to ignite the powder keg by abusing the sentiments for their cause.

re the OP, i still think it is all about LePen's Front National and the coming elections.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 05:52 AM   #11
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Jim, what different have you expected than that the establishment condemns this and insists on everybody still sticking the head in the sand? Its like this in every country with bigger Muhammeddan communities. All is fine. No problems. Tolerance works. Remember, "Islam means peace" - under the black flag of al-Ukab, of course, but lets not worry the infidels too early.
I believe we have brought much of this upon ourselves as a result of past actions but we can't say we haven't had sufficient warnings of what is currently in development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
is Iran really better off now than with Sadddam Hussein?
Change the letter n with the letter q. In fact, when I was over their the Shah was in the final months of his rule

Quote:

re the OP, i still think it is all about LePen's Front National and the coming elections.
Agreed

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 06:46 AM   #12
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
But it is not "because of Islam" initially. People were suppressed, killed, tortured, France has ruled Algeria for 130+ years and they did not bring 'civilisation' or 'won the hearts' of the Algerians. You may google for french atrocities in Algeria which are not forgotten, and only recently have been admitted by Macron. Militant islam does of course all to ignite the powder keg by abusing the sentiments for their cause.
Makes you wondner why all those Algerians moved to France then, and still do so. Thats like supressed women having fled their families or husbands moving back to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.
Makes you also wonder why the violence France sees since years, targets churches and Jews explicitly. They have attacks on churches two or three times per day. I doubt the Algerian war has anythign to do with that

You just argue totally in line with the official narration. The socially disadvantaged. The intolerance by the native population in france. Racism. You know what? When i see like many of these people behave, I answer their behavior with banning them from social benefits, avoiding them, "racism" and all that jazz, and claimed intolerance, too! Because I am intoerant to that kind of behaviour indeed. Why would i want to have anything to do with them? A guest has not only rights, he also has the duty to comply with the rules of his host.

No, thanks.
Old 04-29-21, 12:46 PM   #13
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Except some very few person among my friends on the right, none of them hate Muslim/Islam...as long they do as expected when they come to our countries(Denmark or Sweden)

Learn the language, get an education, try to get a job and stay on the right side of the law, and not demanding things.
They also know that a majority of the Muslims do these things.

The only relation I have towards France is from my mom, she has 1/4 or was it 1/5 part French genes.

Only news I get from France is from our main stream media.

Remembering what have been said in these-France has some problems with their foreigners.

Markus

Old 04-29-21, 03:22 PM   #14
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Nothing the New and Improved Guillotines-R-Us can't handle!

Constructed with Carbon fiber and computer controlled Laser guidance?
Each drop predetermines the exact force needed to deliver that expedience needed to separate the head from the neck.
Robotic attachments (Extra) will place the head gently into a container as specially designed Vacuums control the flow of fluids.

The rails use specially made, nearly friction-less guides to insure a smooth delivery.

The blade itself is of the highest quality titanium.
A specially designed braking system insures the cutting edge never engages anything other then the neck of the lucky, soon to be, beheady*.

*beheady is copyright of Guillotines-R-Us
Old 04-29-21, 04:42 PM   #15
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

^I wonder what the viewing figures would be for that if it could be televised live, me thinks It'd be pretty high for the first couple of weeks before it dropped off, Ooooh I think I might have cracked a funny.