SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-18-20, 08:09 PM   #1
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2
Default Looking For Depth Charges For Playable DDs

Guess I watched to many snippets of Greyhound,, can't wait for that new Destroyer game and Destroyer Command just doesn't look as good after many years of playing SH-3 and 4,,.. but we don't have AI subs to kill or I don't,, but first we need to be able too toss ash cans,, one thread said maybe use a torpedo tube and another said maybe use the decoy launcher ,, but I haven't seen the depth charge in file form to even go forward with this endeavor which is completely over my head ,, I'm looking for help. thank you.
yubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 05:31 AM   #2
polyfiller
Weps

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

I have both AI subs with working torpedoes and a playable destroyer with working depth charges in the Total Surface Warfare mod (not released yet).

If someone, who is a competent modder, wants to try and replicate what I've done in the meantime, I will answer questions here.
polyfiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 08:06 AM   #3
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyfiller View Post
I have both AI subs with working torpedoes and a playable destroyer with working depth charges in the Total Surface Warfare mod (not released yet).

If someone, who is a competent modder, wants to try and replicate what I've done in the meantime, I will answer questions here.
I'm not going to say I'm your guy,, but I have modified the Fletcher,, and have published it in my PT Campaign the DD has working Torpedo tubes with 2 to spare,. just a matter to load something in them and make it campaign playable.
yubba is offline   Reply With Quote