Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-30-20, 04:15 PM   #3541
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
It doesn't look like this is going to go away any time soon.
Lets hope so. Only when the fury cooks hot and the violkence goes beyond,mlimits the endless sleeper sin Europe have a chance to finally - FINALLY! wake up fro t ehri self-prescribed illusions. It it ebbs down all by itself again, the yjust once again wilol claim that it all is not that bad with the message of islam and the motivations it puts into people's minds.

If the spoiled child refuses to go to the dentist in time, let it hold out until it yells in pain. Then it will beg to see a dentist all by itself.
Old 10-31-20, 04:16 AM   #3542
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

The resurgence in attacks by radical Islamists on French soil has rekindled fierce debates on Islam, secularism and discrimination in France, home to Europe’s largest Muslim population. But Muslim voices are largely kept out of the conversation.
https://www.france24.com/en/france/2...-in-the-debate

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-20, 12:20 PM   #3543
Skybird
Soaring

An orthodox Christian priest has been shot down before his church in Lyon.

A rogue who thinks evil of this.
Old 10-31-20, 12:43 PM   #3544
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
An orthodox Christian priest has been shot down before his church in Lyon.

A rogue who thinks evil of this.
Thankfully he has not died but sadly, the vermin was not apprehended...hopefully that will change soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54763136

Old 10-31-20, 02:03 PM   #3545
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
the vermin was not apprehended...hopefully that will change soon.
I doubt that, he is already dead since almost 1400 years.
Old 10-31-20, 02:33 PM   #3546
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Meanwhile, good peaceful turks chase Armenians in France

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-20, 04:49 PM   #3547
Skybird
Soaring

by Chaim Noll:

The French President Macron, thought of as the well-coiffed mascot of a carefree European flagship nation, has to travel a lot in his own country these days and give funeral speeches. They are owed to piety, but apparently they do nothing. Presumably, the murder of a history teacher near Paris - after some pompous events - would have been forgotten in this type of attack if the massacre in a church in Nice would have drawn attention to the problem again not a few days later.

“A man”, as it is so beautifully called in politically correct media language, stormed into the Notre-Dame de l'Assomption church in the center of Nice Thursday morning, shouting the Muslim battle cry, Allahu Akbar, which has been known for a millennium and a half, A 70-year-old woman had her head cut off, he then killed the sexton and another woman, inflicted serious injuries to other six prayers and was "subsequently" overwhelmed by the police. According to a tip from the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, he was not the only knife man to visit France that morning: “According to French media reports, a man armed with a knife was also shot by the police in Avignon that morning.” And it wasn't the first Islamic attack in Nice either: As recently as July 14, 2016, “a man” who drove his truck into the crowd on the Promenade des Anglais killed 86 people.

As always, the chorus of appeasers will set in in the next few days: One should not generalize, express no “general suspicion”, otherwise one would belong to those who spread “racism” and “hate”, who “polarize” and “disturb”. Chancellor Angela Merkel set the tone: she “was deeply shocked by the gruesome murders”, reports her court newspaper, Der Spiegel. According to her spokesman, she said, "Germany's solidarity goes to the French nation in these difficult hours." It couldn't be more meaningless. She carefully avoided the word “Islam”, even the relativizing invention “Islamism”. This woman knows how to make a mark by not saying anything. Those who still follow her, believe in her foresight, in her prudence and intelligence, have understood that criticism of Islam is still undesirable. How much more decisive and demanding the consequences would have been if a right-wing extremist Frenchman had committed the murders and yelled “Vive la France!” Through the church.

Nevertheless, it is getting harder every day for the irresponsible rulers of Europe to sell their generous admission and invitation policy for violent, religiously incited young men to the voters. The "Islamophobia" concept of defamation has failed. It was an inflationary manslaughter argument, often coupled with the senseless accusation of "racism" for critics of Islam, stupid at its core, because - to put it for the hundredth time - Islam is not a race. I confess: I remain critical or even negative towards Islam, however I am called because of it. Because I respect women, children, homosexuals and people of different faiths as well as people, I cannot be anything else. I know the “holy Quran” and the hadiths too well, I know what has been written there for around a millennium and a half about the way in which Christians, Jews and other “unbelievers” are to be treated and punished. And I know that the murderers in Nice and elsewhere behave true to the letter, even exemplary, in the sense of their bloody religion.

We recommend to those who generally consider all religions to be intolerant, dangerous and potentially violent: Read the basic scriptures of Islam, Christianity and Judaism carefully and calmly. Then you too will understand that there are essential differences. There is nothing comparable in the Old or New Testament to the orgies of violence in the Koran. The few calls for violence in the Hebrew Bible are historical tradition, concerning peoples that no longer exist, and therefore, as unpleasant as these passages read, are irrelevant for our time. While there are still Christians, Jews, women and other groups unpleasant to the Prophet. As a result, the law of violence against them remains.As long as the Muslims do not solve this theological problem themselves - and only they could do it themselves, through reforms, modern exegesis, serious rethinking - their religion remains violent and a threat. Some practice their religion by going to their church on a Thursday morning to pray in silence, others by attacking them and cutting off people's heads, shouting Allahu Akbar. I'm afraid it's as simple and brutal as it is here. I also have to repeat what I wrote earlier at this point: Europe will have to guard its churches, just like its synagogues.
----------------------------------------
Chaim Noll was born in 1954 under the name Hans Noll in East Berlin. His father was the writer Dieter Noll. He studied art and art history in East Berlin before he refused military service in the GDR in the early 1980s and left for West Berlin in 1983, where he mainly worked as a journalist. In 1991 he left Germany with his family and lived in Rome. Since 1995 he has lived in Israel, in the Negev desert. In 1998 he received Israeli citizenship. In addition to his literary work, Chaim Noll teaches at Be’er Sheva University and regularly travels to Germany for readings and lectures.
Old 11-01-20, 05:18 AM   #3548
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
At least two people have been stabbed to death in the Canadian city of Quebec by a man armed with a sword and dressed in medieval clothing, police say.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54766208
A nut job or a terrorist?

Old 11-01-20, 10:42 AM   #3549
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
A nut job or a terrorist?

Is there a difference? When I think about it 'terrorist' is nothing more than a legal term which identifies the motive of one or more mentally unstable nut jobs.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 12:27 PM   #3550
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I'm to be honest very divided in this issue.

A part of me say-go ahead repost these Muhamad painting once again in as many Danish news paper as possible- They shall not win

While another part say - Would we like to see and/or hear in the news some weeks after, that 2-4 or more Danish citizens has been killed or badly wounded by some Islamic terrorist in Copenhagen/other major city in Denmark.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 01:34 PM   #3551
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Is there a difference? When I think about it 'terrorist' is nothing more than a legal term which identifies the motive of one or more mentally unstable nut jobs.
Can't argue with that but in all honesty during my time as an LEO I've come across some seriously (mentally) flawed individuals.

Old 11-01-20, 03:45 PM   #3552
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

radar Attacker with sword kills two, injures five in Quebec stabbings

Quote:
QUEBEC CITY, Canada (Reuters) - Two people were killed and five wounded after being stabbed by a man dressed in medieval clothes and wielding a sword, Quebec police said on Sunday, noting the attack appeared to be driven by personal motives and not linked to any terror group.

Police arrested a 24-year-old man from Montreal early on Sunday morning, Quebec Police Chief Robert Pigeon said at a news conference.

“Dressed in medieval costume and armed with a Japanese sword, everything leads us to believe he chose his victims at random,” Pigeon said, adding that preliminary information indicated the man was not affiliated with any terror group.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN27H15D

Tragic! Halloween can attract extra very shady clientele. A drug deal that went awry or someone who "tripped" too high?

Marie Curie

Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 05:16 AM   #3553
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^Merged-reported and debated ten hours earlier.

Old 11-02-20, 08:47 AM   #3554
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

Default Gunmen storm Kabul University, killing 19 and wounding 22

Quote:
KABUL — Gunmen launched a day-long attack on Kabul University Monday, killing at least 19, wounding 22, and taking several students hostage according to the Interior Ministry.

The attack began with an explosion at the gates of the prestigious university campus in west Kabul just before 11 a.m. Monday morning. Thousands of students fled, but a number trapped inside began posting to social media describing seeing classmates gunned down.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...07d_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...itial_manual_7

Note: November 2, 2020 at 2:05 p.m. GMT+1

Marie Curie

Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 09:48 AM   #3555
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Can't argue with that but in all honesty during my time as an LEO I've come across some seriously (mentally) flawed individuals.

We ought to merge all of the terrorism, crime, political and media threads into one 'For the mentally deranged, socially-inept, depressed, lonely and cults'.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-02-20 at 10:10 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism