SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-06-13, 02:11 PM   #1
Alky
Lieutenant

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 0
Default Re-installing SH4

So I've been away from sub sims for a couple of years and I'm thinking of re-installing SH4. I have SH5 which I'm getting re-acquainted with but I remember that SH4 was very enjoyable as well when I played it regularly.
I have a pretty good assortment of mods backed up, but they're probably outdated. If anyone could give me a recent list of their mod soup, it would be helpful and appreciated.
Thank you!
I started up SH4 with no mods to see if all was well. It seems I have v1.5, but when I try to start a campaign in a U-boat, I only have a choice of 1943/44 and only an IX boat. This can't be right.

Last edited by Alky; 07-06-13 at 03:09 PM.
Alky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-13, 06:12 AM   #2
airsangel
Loader

Downloads: 215
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alky View Post
So I've been away from sub sims for a couple of years and I'm thinking of re-installing SH4. I have SH5 which I'm getting re-acquainted with but I remember that SH4 was very enjoyable as well when I played it regularly.
I have a pretty good assortment of mods backed up, but they're probably outdated. If anyone could give me a recent list of their mod soup, it would be helpful and appreciated.
Thank you!
I started up SH4 with no mods to see if all was well. It seems I have v1.5, but when I try to start a campaign in a U-boat, I only have a choice of 1943/44 and only an IX boat. This can't be right.
it is right : )

but if you want to play from the beggining of september 1939 with u-IIC IID AND VIIC IXB XVII...and other variants you must get operation monsun and OMEGU...you will not leave sh4..

and for fleet boats i recommend TMO 2.5 and RSRD////

i have multiple installation for german side and american side....
airsangel is offline   Reply With Quote