Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-22-20, 06:58 AM   #2416
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Q: What type of sandals do frogs wear?
A: Open-toad!

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-20, 01:20 PM   #2417
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A man walks out on his front porch one day and sees a gorilla in the tree on his front lawn. He calls animal control and about an hour later a man shows up with a ladder, a pit bull, and a shotgun. The animal control employee tells the man, "I'm here to get the gorilla out of your tree. I'm going to use this ladder to climb up the tree and shake the branch the gorilla is on to knock him to the ground. The pit bull is trained to go after anything that falls from the tree and bites their balls which calms the animal down so I can put him in the truck." The man says "Okay, I see what the ladder and the pit bull are for but what is the shotgun for?" The animal control employee says, "Oh, that's for you. In case I fall out of the tree instead of the gorilla."

Old 10-23-20, 01:23 PM   #2418
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa, taking her poodle along for company. One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a hungry-looking leopard heading rapidly in his direction. The poodle thinks, "Uh, oh!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, the poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?" Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!" says the leopard. "That was close! That poodle nearly had me!" Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes, but the poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back so you can watch me chew that poodle to bits!" Now, the poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and waits until they get just close enough to hear. "Where's that damn monkey?" the poodle says. "I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!"

Old 10-25-20, 08:33 AM   #2419
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Uploads: 0

A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their parents do for a living. All the typical answers came up - mechanic, business, sales, doctor, engineer... and so forth.
However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his parents, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside."Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Republican National Committee and is trying to get Trump re-elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids.”
Old 10-25-20, 08:44 AM   #2420
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Q: What do you call a rabbit that has fleas?
A: Bugs bunny.

Old 10-25-20, 08:47 AM   #2421
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A 92 year old man is walking through a park and sees a talking frog. He picks up the frog and the frogs says, “If you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess and be yours for a week.” The old man puts the frog in his pocket. The frog screams, “Hey if you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess and make love to you for a whole month.” The old man looks at the frog and says, “At my age I’d rather have a talking frog.”

Old 10-26-20, 06:21 AM   #2422
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

One day a duck walks in a store and ask the manager if they sell grapes. The manager says, "No, we don't sell grapes." The duck goes home and comes back the next day and asks the same question. The manager says the same thing again, "No, we do not sell grapes." The duck goes home, comes back the next day, and asks the manager if they sell grapes. This time the manager says, "No, we don't sell grapes! If you ask one more time, I will nail your beak to the floor!" The duck goes home. It comes back the next day and asks the manager if he has any nails. The manager says, "No, I don't have any nails." The duck says, "Okay, good. Do you sell grapes?"

Old 10-26-20, 06:22 AM   #2423
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A man is fishing and he catches a crocodile. The crocodile tells him, "Please let me go! I'll grant you any wish you desire." The man says, "Okay, I wish my pecker could touch the ground." The crocodile then bites his legs off.

Old 10-27-20, 06:00 AM   #2424
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Q: What did the judge say when a skunk walked into the courtroom?
A: "Odour in the court!"

Old 10-27-20, 06:02 AM   #2425
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

A chicken walks into a library, goes up to a librarian and says, "Book book book." The librarian decides that the chicken wants a book so he gives the chicken a book and the chicken walks away. About ten minutes later the chicken comes back with the book, looking a bit agitated, saying, "Book book book." The librarian decides the chicken wants another book so he takes the old book back and gives the chicken another book. The chicken walks out the door. Ten minutes later the chicken comes back again, very agitated, saying, "Book book book!" so quickly it almost sounds like one word. The chicken puts the book on the librarians desk and looks up - waiting for another book. This time the librarian gives the chicken another book and decides that something weird is happening. He follows the chicken out the door and into the park, all the way to the pond. In the pond is a frog sitting on a lily pad. The chicken gives the book to the the frog, who then says, "Reddit, reddit."

Old 10-27-20, 10:07 AM   #2426
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

"Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly." Batman Halloween costume warning label, Wal-Mart, 1993.

Not a joke, this was a real label.
Old 10-27-20, 11:13 AM   #2427
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I can well imagine hence the multiple times you see "You should not try this at home"

Old 10-28-20, 01:33 AM   #2428
Eisenwurst
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 58

Possibly an old joke...but I'm goin' with it.....

An Irishman and a Mormon were sitting side by side on a flight.

The Stewardess brings the Irishman the Whiskey he'd ordered, then asks the Mormon if he'd like a drink too.

"I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than have liquor touch my lips" the Mormon says.

At this point the Irishman hands his drink back, and says....

"I didn't know we had a choice".
Old 10-28-20, 06:08 AM   #2429
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Welcome aboard. Nothing like introducing yourself with a good old cheesy joke.
Old 10-28-20, 06:41 AM   #2430
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

It was a baby mosquito's first day to fly out from home. When the mosquito came back home later that day, the father mosquito asked, "How was your journey?" The baby mosquito replied, "It went great. Everyone was clapping for me!"