Closed Thread

Old 10-19-20, 02:54 PM   #10921
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Trump's strategy at work, and it is exactly working how it should, make the wildest accusations and wait for the reaction of the people like "What if it is true? So far Joe Biden is keeping strangely silent on the whole affair." as you did. Smoke and mirrors, throw dirt all around you to divert from your failure.
Well if you have some proof that this Hunter Biden laptop discovery is Trump's doing or Steve Bannon's or the Russians I'd like to hear it. So would the FBI. Of course it isn't. He had nothing to do with it. Just because he is talking about it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Something tells me that you don't want it to be true. The relationship between Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Burisma is not a secret. It is well documented.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

There has always been a perception of a conflict of interest in those relationships. The emails contained on Hunter's laptop all but confirm this. This story is not going to go away. Can you handle the truth?

Quote:
But the denouncer has to prove the wrongdoing. A reasonable man will not answer to such accusations. Don't let yourself be drawn down to Trump level.
Joe Biden is running for the highest position in the world. A reasonable man would make every effort to assure his supporters and those he wants to vote for him that an accusation of this magnitude is not true. So far he has made no effort to do that. It shouldn't be that hard.

And it looks suspicious that he is not.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Old 10-19-20, 03:06 PM   #10922
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Joe Biden is running for the highest position in the world. A reasonable man would make every effort to assure his supporters and those he wants to vote for him that an accusation of this magnitude is not true. So far he has made no effort to do that. It shouldn't be that hard.

And it looks suspicious that he is not.
Well he did get angry at one reporter when asked about it and Joe managed to take off his two masks and blurted out, "It's a smear campaign"
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-19-20, 05:32 PM   #10923
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Joe Biden is running for the highest position in the world.
You're kidding, right?

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 10-19-20, 05:38 PM   #10924
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Trump maintains large lead in small donor fundraising, Biden leads among big donors

Trump raised $252 million among small donors compared to Biden's $204 million, according to the latest Center For Responsive Politics data.

As the race for the White House reaches its homestretch, President Trump continues to lead opponent Joe Biden in small donor fundraising, while Biden leads among big donors.
Trump raised $252 million among small donors compared to Biden's $203.7 million, according to the latest data from the Center For Responsive Politics.
Contributions from small donors — those giving $200 or less — are a telling, but imperfect, metric in presidential campaigns, serving as a rough proxy for enthusiasm among the base. The correlation applies in this case, as Trump's lead in small donations aligns with polling showing Trump voters are more enthusiastic about their candidate than Biden voters are about theirs.
Americans who donate to campaigns are more likely to vote, according to the Pew Research Center. "Among those who say they vote always or nearly always, 21% said that they made a donation, compared with 4% of those who seldom voted or voted only part of the time," the Pew survey found.
The Center For Responsive Politics also reported that Biden has raised more money ($282.5 million) than Trump ($222.9 million) among big donors.
As a percentage of their total fundraising hauls, 52.9% of Trump's donors vs. 37.9% of Biden's donors have been smaller donors. Large contributions as a percentage of Trump's hauls were 46.8% compared to 52.9% for Biden.
"I take that, to some degree, as a badge of honor for the Trump campaign, and what I mean by that is this: Of course big money interests are lining up behind Joe Biden," Steve Cortes, a senior advisor to the Trump campaign, told "Just the News AM." "That's not surprising to me, that the CEOs of multinational corporations, who like terrible trade deals, that the titans of Wall Street, hedge funds, Hollywood elites, Mike Bloomberg, all of these big money interests are behind Joe Biden because he represents corporatist globalism."

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...en-leads-among

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 10-19-20, 06:19 PM   #10925
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548

And that Donald has mortgaged much of his own assets in this "money from his own pocket" in election campaign.

Marie Curie

Old 10-19-20, 06:23 PM   #10926
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
And that Donald has mortgaged much of his own assets in this "money from his own pocket" in election campaign.

Got an unbiased source for that claim Gerald?

Old 10-19-20, 06:31 PM   #10927
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Got an unbiased source for that claim Gerald?
I thought the current situation was generally known, but of course I can see what I get, a relative of my father who lives in Illinois showed it to me this summer.

Marie Curie

Old 10-19-20, 06:38 PM   #10928
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Some links here, but I have other, https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...uld-2020-09-08

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...lion/95178392/

This is what u got first when ya use clearnet.

Marie Curie

Old 10-19-20, 06:48 PM   #10929
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Some links here, but I have other, https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...uld-2020-09-08

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...lion/95178392/

This is what u got first when ya use clearnet.

So according to the two links you posted he did use some of his own money back in 2016 but hasn't so far this time. Also I didn't see in either link anything about him mortgaging any of his properties to do it, let alone "much" of them.

Old 10-19-20, 07:12 PM   #10930
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Finally skidman comes up with a winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
You're kidding, right?

or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 10-20-20, 12:15 AM   #10931
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Hound Dog. Pick your fav...

Big Mama Thornton....

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 10-20-20, 02:03 AM   #10932
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Well if you have some proof that this Hunter Biden laptop discovery is Trump's doing or Steve Bannon's or the Russians I'd like to hear it. [...] blah
I have nothing to prove. Nor has Biden. Trump has to prove any of his accusations.
Wasn't it Giuliani and Trump’s search for Ukrainian dirt that led to Trump’s impeachment?
Giuliani's dirty tricks are the real scandal, and where the material was made up (Andriy Derkach anyone?)
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/15/u...formation.html

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 10-20-20 at 02:25 AM.
Old 10-20-20, 05:04 AM   #10933
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
I have nothing to prove. Nor has Biden. Trump has to prove any of his accusations.
Well if people are saying slanderous things about you during an election campaign and you could easily prove them false, why wouldn't you? Again to not do so seems suspicious. And of course the real issue is the question, is Joe Biden lying about the relationship between him and his son and their dealings in Ukraine? A guy running for President might want to clear that up. If he can.

Quote:
Wasn't it Giuliani and Trump’s search for Ukrainian dirt that led to Trump’s impeachment?
The Democrats started to talk about impeachment from day one of Trump's presidency.

Quote:
Giuliani's dirty tricks are the real scandal, and where the material was made up (Andriy Derkach anyone?)
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/15/u...formation.html
Well it's a case of who are you going to believe. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff says that the emails are a "smear attempt coming from the Kremlin". Schiff has a record of saying untrue stuff. We are still waiting for his proof about Russian collusion that he says he has. On the other hand the current Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says that the emails “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

The FBI has had the contents of this laptop since December 2019. Senator Ron Johnson (R., Wis.) head of the Senate Intelligence Committee has asked FBI director Christopher Wray to 'assess the validity of materials'. Seems like that is something that shouldn't take ten months to do. Seems like if the FBI could prove the whole thing is a 'smear attempt' they would do it.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Old 10-20-20, 06:27 AM   #10934
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Seems like if the FBI could prove the whole thing is a 'smear attempt' they would do it.
Really? The way they handled the whole "Steele Dossier" would indicate they've become political hatchet men rather than a Federal law enforcement agency.
Old 10-20-20, 07:11 AM   #10935
u crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
Really? The way they handled the whole "Steele Dossier" would indicate they've become political hatchet men rather than a Federal law enforcement agency.
Well that was exactly my point. They know the truth and they know it would be damaging to candidate Biden. Getting them to give us the truth is the task at hand.

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online  
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter