SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-06-09, 09:06 PM   #91
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Ok, that sub interior was the Bowfin in Pearl Harbor.

The exterior is pretty funky, looks like a LEGO submarine. But it was cool to see Bowfin's control room.
Old 01-31-10, 04:50 PM   #92
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

The final season!

LOST returns (mcBee, where are you?)
Old 01-31-10, 06:39 PM   #93
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
The final season!

LOST returns (mcBee, where are you?)
trapped at work
Old 01-31-10, 06:55 PM   #94
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
AAAHHHH, I read LOST is going to last through 2010 .

Episode 95: Dowly (who crashed on the island back in episode 70, after playing IL-2 late one night) shows Hurley how to mod Silent Hunter 6 Wolves of the Baltic. They discover a Wal-mart on the north side of the island, where Jack now practices medicine. They vote on building a mass-transit system between Sawyer's hut and Kate's hut, but it goes down to destruction when Gilligan accidentally eats the design. Skipper hits Gilligan over the head with his hat, and is turned over to a new group of "others" for thearapy.
Skipper comes back from therapy, looking like Anna-Nicole Smith.

OMG it's 2010
Old 02-01-10, 02:26 AM   #95
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
Tonight on LOST...

Sawyer: "STAY away from Kate, she's my woman. It's bad enough with the Doc chasin' her, now you- No WAY!"

Dowly: "What the **** are you talking about?"

Sawyer: "Don't play dumb with me, Swedish Hamptser!"

Dowly: "What? It's Finnish Ferret! And don't call me Swedish!"

Sawyer: "Whatever, Swedish, Norwegian, it's all the same."

Dowly lunges at Sawyer. Sawyer's punch lands in Dowly's gut. Dowly spins around and pokes Sawyer in the eye with an eye-poke, Then gives Sawyer a noogie on the head. Sawyer winces in pain and submits.

Sawyer: "Oh, enough already Hampster. Dude, why are fightin' like the Three Stooges?"

Dowly: "It's the secret Finnish warrior way, how the hell do you think we beat the Russians in '40, with lutefisk?"* Why did you attack me, I just want the disk, I have no interest in Kate. My only love is Il-2 and dominating Kratos. I have no time for women."

(*program note: Finns don't actually fight like the 3 Stooges.)

Sawyer: "Really? Hampster, that's all you do is play Il-2. That's hardcore. Here's the disk, there's nothing on it. Fish biscuit?"

Back at the beach...
Jack: "Sayid, does Locke know about the new submarine? We gotta keep him away from it."

Sayid: " I don't think so. Ever since that paddle ball washed up on shore, he's been pretty busy."

Flash Forward:
CNN reporter: "Today, somewhere in the South Pacific, an urgent message was recieved from a sinking merchant ship, saying they had been torpedoed and sinking rapidly. The message was cut off before the location could be obtained. The Russians and Chinese have denied envolvment. President Pelosi stated that we have disolved our navy, so it wasn't us."

Hurley, with cable hooked up to his hut, sits and watches re-runs of Scooby Doo.
He mumbles to himself "Scooby, dude don't take the scooby snack, it's not worth it."

Suddenly, an image apears before Hurley. "Hurley. Hurley. You must find Locke. Degobah system, yoda, new submarine."

hurley freaks out. "I don't see dead people, you're not real....Charley, go away!"

Charley: "Would you go to Locke for a Ho-Ho?"

Hurley: "Dude, no, you're dead! Dead dudes don't have real ho-hos."

Charley: "It's cream filled, plus, Locke has beer."

...Suddenly a second voice: "Who has beer?"

Subman1, this isn't your scene, get out of here, you'll ruin the atmosphere.

..."sorry."

Hurley races throught the jungle, no...waddles through the jungle to Locke's new home- the cabin."

Hurley approaches the cabin, wheezing heavily, Locke comes out.

"Hurley, is something wrong?"

"Locke, there's a (takes a bite from his 7th ho ho) dude, submarine, dog-guy with a white cap..."

"Hurley, slow down...what's going on? god, don't talk with your mouth full!"

"Hurry, there's a new sub, like all old and stuff, at the beach and this weird dog guy who wants to see the hobbit and a ferret. I don't know what he's talking about."

"Hurley, you gotta show me this sub."

Flashback:
"So, we've been going out for 15 minutes, wanna make out?"
"Bah, you look like a dog, I'd just assume kiss a wookie." A girl storms out of a nameless movie theater.

a young Mcbee shruggs and continues to each his popcorn.

There's a knock at the hut door.
"Come in."
Juliet: "You know Mcbee, ever since you've arrived on this island, my pheremone levels are, you know very high. How about I rub your back with this astro-glide hot message oil." A tank top and a back-pack fall to the hut floor...

Ol' McBee: :p "Well, my collar is chafing me, you could take my collar off."

"okay, McBee, but my eyes are up here, look at the eyes."

McBee bursts out of the hut and runs to the nearest palm tree, sniffs, walks around three times and...

Juliet: "What, what, what the hell are you doing?"

"Marking my territory. It's a large island and there are A LOT of trees to mark!"

Juliet puts her tank top back on and runs out of the hut in tears. "That is so discusting."
Later that day, Juliet ponders to herself as she slowly walks in the surf; could she love someone who marks his territory. I could over look that....

A box brushes up against her foot. Juliet looks down; "What's this? Il-2 the 1952 Mig Alley missions add-on?"

Queue LOST music
wow, I miss the days when I had so much spare time at work.
Old 02-03-10, 12:38 PM   #96
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

DVR for the win!

Ok, so now we have two timelines co-existing.

People are dying and being resurrected: Sayid, Chah-lie, and I bet, Jack's daddy.

You can survive an H-bomb explosion three feet away, but it will knock you into next week (or a tree, in Kate's case) and give you 30 seconds of serious ear-ringing. I guess that island magnetic energy pocket absorbed the blast

And you know, I got the strangest flashback of Beetlejuice when the camera panned out of the airliner window and down to the ocean floor, where the Island lies submerged... what the...?
Old 02-03-10, 05:33 PM   #97
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
DVR for the win!

Ok, so now we have two timelines co-existing.

People are dying and being resurrected: Sayid, Chah-lie, and I bet, Jack's daddy.

You can survive an H-bomb explosion three feet away, but it will knock you into next week (or a tree, in Kate's case) and give you 30 seconds of serious ear-ringing. I guess that island magnetic energy pocket absorbed the blast

And you know, I got the strangest flashback of Beetlejuice when the camera panned out of the airliner window and down to the ocean floor, where the Island lies submerged... what the...?

I noticed you did not use such words as: "that was totally cool." or "I'm so glad that I watched this."
Old 02-03-10, 07:59 PM   #98
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

No, holding back judgment on that. I'm rally getting tired of all the rifle-cocking sounds, every episode they must cock a million rifles
Old 02-05-10, 09:43 PM   #99
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by waste gate View Post
From here?

Lol, found it . Doesnt look anythink like the add, but what else can you expect from the american marketing in the 60?

karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote